Custom character and mods loader (1 Viewer)

tnixnl

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry for this newbie question, but I just can't seem to grasp how the Loader interacts with SDT.
I figured out how to add mods to the loader and that works fine.
Now, when I create a custom character in SDT, I want to apply the mods I added to the Loader.
As soon as I select the mod in the loader, it reverts back to the default character, i.e. my customizations
are gone.

How do you save your custom character with your Loader mod?

For example, my custom character is just 'SD chan' with the collar removed. I called it 'MyChar'.
Next, I want to apply the thigh mod and the nympho dialogues to this custom character. I saved both mods
in my own folder 'MyMod' and that is available in the Loader. Now when I select 'MyMod' in the Loader,
the character has a collar again, so is not 'MyChar' anymore :-(

I know I can load mods separately by Importing the respective mods under the Modding tab, but this
is also not saved in 'MyChar'...

tnixnl

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
1. Read the saving guide.
2. Upload the folder you're attempting to load.

Thanks. I did read the saving guide, but that didn't answer my question.
I can open my own character folder in the Loader, but that always results in the default 'SD chan' character
with the appropriate swf's applied.
I want to have a customized 'SD chan' character. How do I save that to my own character/folder?

tnixnl

Potential Patron
tnixnl said:
ModGuy said:
1. Read the saving guide.
2. Upload the folder you're attempting to load.
Thanks. I did read the saving guide, but that didn't answer my question.

Ok, I finally figured it out. I need to select my customized character, then in the Modding
Tab, Generate Custom Save Data and Copy/Paste that into Code.txt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.