Cum Settings (1 Viewer)

RaiseYourDongers

Potential Patron
I know the loader has a guide for it but it is so vague that I had to make experiments to see what happens but still I don't understand much about what the numbers actually mean.

"gravity: Controls in game gravity."
Sure but what the number means? Is it the acceleration? If I get the number to 9.8 it means that is the same acceleration as we have on earth?

"friction: Controls friction acting against cum"
What does this friction mean? Is it the speed of the cum? Is it how sticky the cum can be? What is the kind of numbers I should be aiming for? 1 to 1.1 is a big difference I've noticed.

"massFlow: Increasing this value makes cum more fluid."
Cum more fluid it means it is more liquid? Cum spreads easier the higher the number? From 0.02 to 0.05 for example I notice a big difference.

"maxMass: Increasing this value makes strands longer and weaker."
This one is one of the most confusing. I change the numbers from 10 to 100 to 100 or even 10000 and I don't understand what it actually is. Is it the amount of cum?

"maxStrandLength: Elasticity of cum."
This one I really can't understand it.

So basically I want to understand the relationship of the numbers and the settings, if you don't know feel free to share your thoughts and experiments with the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.