creeper girl costume (1 Viewer)

evlperson

Potential Patron
More references:

http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/1081/f8b8ed5397f368e43b70de388d6ea2323f340da0.png
http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/1111/bda85a61161719bd337e62a0f4a09ae08d1056d8.png

ramius

Potential Patron
This is as close as I can get, also does anyone know where that fix is for the clothes bug here, I know I saw it somewhere
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• creeper.png
    creeper.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,414

sclover13

Content Creator
ramius said:
This is as close as I can get, also does anyone know where that fix is for the clothes bug here, I know I saw it somewhere
[attachimg=1]
I'm curious has to what bug you're talking about? This costume is obscenely straight-forward, so there shouldn't be any breaking. If you post the mods your using and layers which arn't showing correctly I'll gladly troubleshoot this for you --- better yet, if you want to post/pm the fla for me I'll fix it and send it right back to you. Either way without more info I have no idea whats going wrong here.

Shade

Content Creator
ramius said:

What the hell? :o Is that a Loader Mod or a Vanilla Mod? As far as I'm aware that's a new bug for Vanilla, if it is a bug. From first glances it looks like you've put the chest layer on the the Bottom Template, so it's cut off past her bellybutton. Though... Why you'd be using the Bottom Template for a Top Mod is beyond me, so I'm guessing you haven't. Post the FLA or more information and if SClover can't help, I'll see what I can do. I'm also going to pretend I didn't notice that it looks suspiciously like TOlive's Loader Open Hoody Mod. ;)

Edit:
Just occurred to me that "This is as close as I can get" wasn't taking ownership of the Mod, you were simply saying that was as close as you could get to the outfit with existing mods. So, if it is indeed TOlive's Hoodie, try updating your Loader, if you are running the latest version, ModGuy would be the one to speak to, I'm sure he's built in a little fix somewhere that just need to be installed in your settings file.

Look at me, pretending I know shit about the Loader!

ramius

Potential Patron
Oh crap I'd forgotten all about this. Thanks, yeah it's TOlive's open hoodie, and it's the same with v5.19c too. I tried your MPOA Fixer but no dice :-\. Very strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.