Creative Ryona? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Japaneseruby
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Japaneseruby

A girl gets cornered/surrounded/weakened, and is jumped by a group of catgirls/villains/flying-tuna, taking punches/kicks/knees to the face/belly/crotch... She is captured and imprisoned in a cell, bound or not, and is eventually tortured/interrogated by means of punching/whipping/sexualizing. I've read it, I've seen it, I've wrote it. I can't help but wonder... What are creative methods of ryona to be implemented? I'm not a big fan of gory ryona, death, loss of limbs or pregnancy in terms of ryona, but if any of it is involved to make the scene creative, go for it.

J

Japaneseruby

I have read some of the works there (in fact, I've posted a couple of stories myself), but it is good advice. I've noticed some interesting scenarios, but I'm looking for something a little more... Outside of the box. Doing things a little differently to get a more interesting result. I'm having a hard time coming up with more creative possibilities myself, but I'm sure there are some out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.