Court's Shorts - a series of brief ryona scenes (1 Viewer)

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
1: Female Shepard - Mass Effect

Shepard cursed as her pistol blared its familiar warning of being overheated. She dove for cover behind a nearby pillar as Saren's rifle blasted chunks out of the ground where she was just standing. She could tell by the Turian's cackle that he was closing the distance. She shook her weapon in a futile, superstitious effort to get the damned thing to cool off more quickly, knowing it wouldn't help. She looked to her right to see Ashley stand up from her cover to lay down some suppressing fire, but her timing couldn't have been worse. A spray from Saren tore through her armor with ease, painting the ground behind and beneath her in her blood.

"ASH!" Shepard cried out as Ashley doubled over, clutching her almost non-existent gut. Ash collapsed, her breathing ragged. "Damn you, Saren!" Shepard's scream was met only by more laughing. The pistol beeped again at her, letting her know it was once again safe to use. As she started to stand, Saren rounded the pillar. She turned to face him, but the traitorous Turian was too quick. He knocked her down onto her back with a powerful body check, sending her gun flying from her grip.

"You are defeated, Shepard," he gloated. She reached for her gun, but he stepped on her hand. "With your death, Sovereign's victory is guaranteed." He bent down, gripping her by the neck with near crushing force. She gasped for breath as he lifted her clear off the ground. "Your race -- and the whole galaxy with it -- is doomed." He dropped his weapon, using his free hand to deliver blow after blow to her body. Shepard cried out with each strike, blood flying from her lips. She could feel her ribs cracking and snapping, and her head was beginning to go light. Once she lost the strength to fight back, Saren dropped her. "Now, die." The ex-Spectre picked up his weapon once more, aiming it at humanity's last hope. He squeezed the trigger, blowing dozens of bloody chunks out of Shepard's abdomen. She screamed in agony as Saren tore her apart. Blood pooled out quickly beneath her, and she could feel her mind slipping away. "Goodbye, Commander Shepard," Saren said, taking aim at her heart. He once again squeezed the trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
Sylvanas -- Warcraft 3

"Finish it. I deserve... a clean death."

Arthas stared coldly at the elf at his feet. She lay on her belly, her blue cloak draped over her dying body like a blanket. Droplets of blood flecked her pale, beautiful complexion, and her fingers still tightly clenched her bow. "After all you've put me through, woman," the Lich King's Favored said, planting the heel of his boot between her shoulder blades, "the LAST thing I'll give you is the peace of death."

"NO!" she cried, panting heavily, "you wouldn't dare..."

Arthas smiled as his acolytes began to surround them. Long had she defended Quel'Thalas against him. Long had she been a thorn in his side. But she was his now. Quel'Thalas was his now. "Make it slow," he instructed them. "Make it hurt."

One of the acolytes grabbed a fistful of the elf's hair, lifting her head up to meet his gaze. She spat in his face. He recoiled, wiping the saliva out of his eyes as the other acolytes laughed. Sylvanas's small victory was short lived, as the first knife plunged into her back. She gasped, her eyes widening in shock. It was a mostly superficial wound, but placed to hurt like hell. The acolyte pulled the knife out just as another pierced her right thigh, just missing the artery. She gritted her teeth, making a small, guttural sound in pain. The acolytes took their turns; stabbing her in the side, making a cut in her hip, lightly piercing her buttocks, drawing blood from her cheek, slicing open her pointed ears. As hard as she tried to fight them back, tears began brimming in the eyes of the once proud and mighty ranger of Quel'Thalas. The acolytes skillfully avoided her vitals, but were masters at inflicting pain and humiliation.

One began carelessly cutting her clothes off of her body, leaving nicks and cuts in her skin. "D-don't!" she begged futilely. Within moments she was completely exposed to the servants of the dead. She shivered as she began to weep openly. "Just...k-kill me..."

Arthas nodded at the acolytes. "Yes, my lord," they said in unison, and their blades immediately began finding more critical targets in her body. Sylvanas began to shriek as the whole lot of them began to stab her over and over. Her throat locked up though once one of the blades found her kidney. As she neared death, the acolytes all stood at once and backed away.

"Death is too good for you," Arthas said, pouring his dark powers into her. Her whole body split open, her twisted spirit tearing its way out of her, becoming the Banshee Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks! I'll make sure to add some pictures next time. And I thought about rezzing the punishment series thread; I suppose I could still do that.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
If it was carried over, yes. If not, it's gone. I'll have to check.

edit: Nope, it looks like it is dead and gone, no trace. Time to start a new one then... :D

edit: Punishment Series Challenge: Redux | Undertow

edit 2: Well, I'm retarded. I couldn't find it in a search when I looked but it showed up in my content when I searched it looking for threads I've posted (so IO know what stories made it and did not, so I can repost them)

Pleae check out our old Punishment Series thread here!

Punishment series challenge | Undertow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.