[Flash/Browser] Corta'SPLATFORMER (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The creative corner of the Legend of Krystal Forums have managed to bring forth another promising game, but as usually it's still in development and thus sharp at some edges.

Corta'SPLATFORMER
hydragrabs.jpg
(don't get your hopes too high, for now that's concept art :-P)

It's, surprise, a platformer. Currently the game in divided into two parts; one part could be called the campaign, there's short tutorial and afterwards there are about four levels you can play through. Among other things you'll face some kind of facehuggers, Metroid's pirates and Metroids. In the test levels you can also face StarCraft Hydras and Mutas.

The game play is pretty simple (and as of now still kind of sluggish):
You can move around, jump and attack with your fists and gun; you can load up the gun by holding the button but during charging you cannot move. You have a health bar which regenerates over time, if it's depleted you're immobilized and most likely get raped by the enemies. If you press DOWN you can try to seduce the enemies, if they are close enough they fall into a trance and you can walk up to them; however so far this can only be done with the pirates.

Yeah, pictures:
saffsa.jpg

A special thing about this game is the wide array of customizations for the protagonist, you can either use a premade template or individually pick certain armor pieces. Example:
the -I'm sick- characters.jpg

Have fun.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Dunno if I understood you correctly, but if I'm informed correctly Corta has officially released the very first version on May 26, 2011. If I've understood him correctly one of the next parts he'll work on is the gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.