corruption of champions requast (1 Viewer)

keifer

Potential Patron
hello I bin noticeing no one has had the idea of making corruption of champions mods for super deepthroat I bin hopeing if you could make queen excellia or like add cloths to make her on super deepthroat and her hair and horns just the things you see in the pic of her id also love if you could make dynamic hair would be very great thank you if you need more details let me know
tauren-and-minotaur-girls06.jpg
sample-605244615b3a5a8fcc6c241b1b58e19b.jpg

Last edited:

keifer

Potential Patron

keifer

Potential Patron
where was it moved to
sorry I found it also I just fixed it this is honestly my frist time doing this also I'm having abit of a hard time understanding the rules so I tried to do the best I hope I fixed it right

keifer

Potential Patron
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
sorry to bug you but could u see if I did it right ik you gave me links to the rules but I could only understand abit could you check if I fixed it

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
sorry to bug you but could u see if I did it right ik you gave me links to the rules but I could only understand abit could you check if I fixed it
I moved the thread back to SDT requests, as you provided a side view image that complies with request guidance.
However, please specify whether you want static or dynamic hair. Modders will usually not take up a request that fails to specify one or the other.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

keifer

Potential Patron
I moved the thread back to SDT requests, as you provided a side view image that complies with request guidance.
However, please specify whether you want static or dynamic hair. Modders will usually not take up a request that fails to specify one or the other.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
sorry to bug you again but is it anuff to get filled and get made by someone again I'm still not able to understand the tips and rules for this

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
sorry to bug you again but is it anuff to get filled and get made by someone again I'm still not able to understand the tips and rules for this

Your thread was already moved out of invalid requests and is actively listed in the request forum. Now you just need to wait for someone to accept the request but keep in mind not all requests are filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.