Corruption 01 Lumina (3D SideScroller) (1 Viewer)

BelowZero

Potential Patron

Attachments

• CrawlForest.jpg
    CrawlForest.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 883
  • JumpForest.jpg
    JumpForest.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 830
  • SeaFront_Level.jpg
    SeaFront_Level.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 723
  • Corruption01.jpg
    Corruption01.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 630
  • Corruption02.jpg
    Corruption02.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 516
  • Corruption03.jpg
    Corruption03.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 488
  • Corruption05.jpg
    Corruption05.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 407
  • Corruption06.jpg
    Corruption06.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 418
  • Molly_VR03.jpg
    Molly_VR03.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 743
Last edited by a moderator:

Miho

Potential Patron
Wow! This looks fun! I'm really glad you shared this with us! Keep going and don't stop! I want to see this game come to fruition!

BelowZero

Potential Patron
Level design is still underway as right now the focus is mostly on characters, certainly the background is generic but hopefully in the upcoming week the first stage will be finished and that can be released as a demo.

There are props for a graveyard, school, and forest but here are some enemies that will spawn.

Basic AI and movement are in place. Attacks, spells, Knockdowns finished.

Had the nude version done but file corrupted so I will have to show screenshots tomorrow of her getting it on with the monsters. 8 hours of effort lost because of a lightning storm, that'll teach me to auto save my work!

Friendly Giant, Haunted Mirror, and Mechanical Bull Sybian. Probably only do 3-4 monsters per stage but will allow 2-somes, 3somes, and variations based on chance and baiting them. If the scene starts in the school in front of a desk then the interactive scene involves getting fucked on that same desk and so on, or a gym pool, big tree, bench, etc.

This is my first project so main thing is getting it done in a timely manner but from there I'll try make the sequals bigger and better.

I'm curious what kind of games do you like to see, either in gameplay, the sex scenes, multiplayer, collecting items, creating your own scenes, or whatever is most interesting to you.

There will be live voice overs for the sex sounds too, from one of the most popular asian women on a cam site with a cute voice. Probably won't be allowed to say who though. :D 3Some.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.