Cool Vore/Unbirthing pics (1 Viewer)

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Hertzez here :grin: (lol, like I'm an important person)

Okay, so recently, I've been quite into Vore (it's all Millia Wars's fault dammit! Oh, if you like vore, you definitely need to play them *lol promotion*)
And I found a cool Vore pics and though to share them here.

But first off, I like to apologize if this is the wrong place to make this thread (coz there's already Image section, so I'm quite confused as where to post this thread).

Okay, here they are! (Warning, lots and large image!)

The first one
This is only a prologue, as there're better images after this one
3_110.jpg
3_210.jpg
3_310.jpg
3_410.jpg

Second, I like this one better (lol this remains me of Millia Wars :grin:)
1_110.png

Hey, it's a cool Lamia!
1_210.jpg

Wow, looking good down there..
1_310.png

And then, here's the victim, walking closer without knowing what's going to happen..
1_410.jpg

And she got her! O_o
1_510.jpg

Well, to bad, that's the end of her adventure unless she restart the game :swt:

Hope you've been enjoying this, sadly, we've down to the last part...
These ones are made by the same artist as the second part (you'll notice), on danbooru he's name is frfr and he got a cool artistic skill... Probably, no, definitely my favorites right now! :grin:
2_110.jpg

They said that the artist was inspired by Millia Wars, so you will see some similarities
2_210.jpg

Same girl, Poor girl
2_310.jpg

But don't worry, your suffering will soon ends... Is what most villain says...(CMIIW)
2_410.jpg

Wait, don't go just yet! You haven't seen the best part!
2_510.jpg
NOW you see why this is my favorite, it has 5 of my fetish!! Namely Yuri, Monster girl, Vore, Unbirthing, and Corruption!!

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any pictures for the second and third set of pictures.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, it's true, weird it was working well when I first posted it, sorry, I'll try to use another uploader :ouch...it hurts:
Thanks for the info!

EDIT:
Edited! :grin:
Please tell me if it still don't load!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Nice sets, these ones! The first one is easily my favourte, especially for the shot where the Lamia pushes the victim's head inside her belly with her tail.

noice1

Potential Patron
I can't see any of them, this like my own personal Hell. So close, yet unattainable.:ouch...it hurts::TT TT::*(

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Argh, it's happening again >:(
Sorry2, I'll fix it immediately.
It'll take a while, since I need to reupload all 14 images :disapointed:

EDIT:
There!
Sorry for the inconvenience >:(
If the image won't load again, it probably because they were deleted.
If someone know a better uploader other than imageshack, photobucket, and servimg please let me know >:(

Mardion

Potential Patron
That's weird, how come some people can see them but others can't? O_o

Noice, have you tried cleaning your cache, using a different browser or temporarily closing your Internet Security program or something of the like?

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
No, I don't think that's the problem.
Looks like it's because I link the image directly from the website (I don't know, I'm not sure).

And Mardion, I think you're lucky because each time you came here, I just finished uploading the images XD

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I can see them all just fine right now. Poor noice. :P You should try a different browser real quick.

noice1

Potential Patron
I can see the light now, and it is good. Naga/Lamia and Arachnids are pretty much instant happy noice. The first set is pretty common within vore communities, but I don't think I've seen that first picture.

So, I think it was the fact that the images were being hotlinked. People do not like it when you do that with their goods. Thanks for sharing!

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
@Federyr
Ah, Pixiv! Can you post the link please? Or at least the author's name in kanji (so I can search for him there XD)

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
@Federyr
Ah, Pixiv! Can you post the link please? Or at least the author's name in kanji (so I can search for him there XD)

Would if i could, but honestly i dont really have any idea how i ended up finding them...think it was related to searching somethnig about Millia Wars...

Voramancer

Potential Patron
@Federyr

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=254934

The artist's page at Pixiv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.