Converse All-Star Sneakers (1 Viewer)

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
Has anyone by chance made any mods for converse sneakers? I'd love to get a mod for some like the pic i posted. I don't know about you guys but something about a girl wearing those shoes just turns me on. I would prefer high tops in this color if someone is feeling generous?

Attachments

• Converse_Chuck_Taylor_All_Star_High_Top_Optical_Black_Canvas_Shoes.jpg
    Converse_Chuck_Taylor_All_Star_High_Top_Optical_Black_Canvas_Shoes.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 181

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
Not bad! Though maybe if you remove the star on the visible side (the stars are only on the inside which we can't view from SDT :)) other than that they look damn sexy in my opinion!

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
omg you are almost there! getting some tingles here lol. you see those lines you put that run down the middle of the shoe? delete that, but keep the other lines you have there! Try deleting the star on the other shoe as well and try making it bigger and closer to the center of the shoe like in the picture i attached! most of it will be covered up, but it will still give it that authentic look which is what i'm after!

Thanks Dante, you're the man!

Attachments

• Converse_all-stars.jpg
    Converse_all-stars.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 173

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
here i tried to highlight it with pixlr. pardon my shitty editing skills! these are the ones i meant! i'd do the same for both sneakers, which makes sense since the star will go there anyway.

Attachments

• Project2.png
    Project2.png
    164 KB · Views: 364

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
perfection! love it! thanks Dante! also could you do me a favor? I made a post a few days ago about requesting a full costume of aqua from kingdom hearts with some new hair and stuff! Do you know of anyone who might be interested in attempting this for me?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yeah... ;), me. I put her in my "Request to Fill" Bookmarks folder the day you put up the request. But if you've been to my thread you can see that my list is very long. I normally pump out about 30 to 50 mods a month, so it' should be that long before she come into my target line ;D

Fenris

Potential Patron
I like these myself. Downloaded, tried out, probably going to be added to some of my saved characters.

mike

Casual Client
It has already been done though.

This is what Calla did :
[attachimg=1]

And this is what I did :
[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,925
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 1,911

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.