Controls (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Some Dumb Guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Some Dumb Guy

Hi all,

I'm taking a risk here of asking the dumbest question in this thread but I'll post it anyway. It's about the controls in the game itself:

When you put the game on auto-mode you can occasionally see the girl take it in slowly and then take more in then before (where she starts to squint). I just can't seem to be able to do that in manual mode, at least not anywhere beyond roughly halfway.
Does anybody know how to manage this? The only way I know to get deeper is to gain momentum and let it slip in deeper by accident so to speak. I tried asking this before on Kona's site but didn't get any response.

Who can teach me the trick?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
If you lower the resistance, she will be more willing to go deeper, to keep her at a deep spot you have to click or press the spacebar. If you want her to just move without fighting similar to automode you will need to use the Mod Loader, which I wrote a wonderful guide for, and no one seems to care.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Thanks Anonymous, but that's not what I actually meant. What I was trying to point out is that in auto(-self) the girl moves up (or is it down?) slowly, then kinda struggles to get it in even deeper (hence the squinting) but she does it anyway and manages to take an inch or so more everytime she tries. Lowering the resistance value simply results in the girl DTing within a few thrusts (3-5 on lowest resistance), which is not exactly what I'm after here.

I like the idea of the girl challenging herself, have a bit of a struggle and finally suck-seed-ing succeeding in her conquest if you catch my drift. It would be nice to be able to do that manually because the auto setting tends to be a bit random and illogical at times.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Some Dumb Guy said:
I like the idea of the girl challenging herself, have a bit of a struggle and finally suck-seed-ing succeeding in her conquest if you catch my drift. It would be nice to be able to do that manually because the auto setting tends to be a bit random and illogical at times.

So you wish to modify the resistance curve?
Good luck.
The mechanic currently works as follows:
Initial resistance prevents DT on first try.
Consecutive tries lower resistance value until it hits the lower bound and cannot become any lower.
If you want that struggling effect to persist you'd need to raise the resistance value in real time.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
If you set the resistance higher she'll have to fight harder to go deeper, but if you mean never being able to dt I don't know what to tell you.

Honestly, until I fully understand what you are asking for I can't help you.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Aww damn, I really wish I could show you some video footage on this...

Could I bother anyone of you guys to try the auto-self mode with resistance to (near) max, just to be able to see what I mean? You'll see the girl taking all she can for the moment and then slowly push even further while she squints her eyes (soft gagging sounds are audible too). She'll do that occasionally in-between faster strokes and even with full initial resistance she will eventually manage the DT while doing so (Yay!). It could take a while though, randomly.

I would like to be able to do that in manual mode, if that's possible at all... I don't want to mod anything (yet), 'cause apparently it's already there in the game!

ModGuy

Content Creator
Some Dumb Guy said:
Aww damn, I really wish I could show you some video footage on this...

Could I bother anyone of you guys to try the auto-self mode with resistance to (near) max, just to be able to see what I mean? You'll see the girl taking all she can for the moment and then slowly push even further while she squints her eyes (soft gagging sounds are audible too). She'll do that occasionally in-between faster strokes and even with full initial resistance she will eventually manage the DT while doing so (Yay!). It could take a while though, randomly.

I would like to be able to do that in manual mode, if that's possible at all... I don't want to mod anything (yet), 'cause apparently it's already there in the game!

Figured it out.
You want to have "her.wince()" called during DT.
I can look to implement this if possible.

EDIT:
Setting "her.firstDT" to true makes this possible.

S

Some Dumb Guy

...with the slow but sure progress along with that ofcourse, but then manually.

Seeing it being done on auto, I thought it was just a trick I missed... Can I conclude that it will not work without modding then? Or is it something we all missed?

Please mind that it's not that big a deal, it just got me curious as hell! :) And thanks for looking into this, guys!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, no doubt unless Kona did something your only option is Modding. However, it sounds like you want the game to play like normal with the wincing happening more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.