1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Commercial Games) Grand Theft Auto ryona

Discussion in 'Games' started by rutgerhauer, Sep 22, 2012.

1. rutgerhauer

rutgerhauer Potential Patron

Here is a videoclip from slightly modded GTA IV, where policemen models swapped with stripppers and SWAT turned to prostitutes. A big machinegun massacre =)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(AVI, 1920x1080 H264, 3'28", 190 MB)
    password to zip - "1"

Download link

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
  2. kixneel

kixneel Guest

where do you get this mod from???

3. rutgerhauer

rutgerhauer Potential Patron

There was no such a mod. I've just tweaked game resource files by myself.
    But... If You'll ask me how did I do it - sorry, I can't answer.. It was about year ago, I've forgot everything about it. The only thing I remember is that You'll need a game resources unpacking program called "Spark IV".

4. giugo

giugo Vivacious Visitor

Grand Theft Auto 4

I know this game is a bit old but there's a lot of Ryona potential. I love the fight system and the hits are brutal; my favourite are the melee barefists counter moves, a set of ko combos moves that included punches, kicks and knees to the belly and the face. Does anyone like these? Does anyone have videos to share?

5. carl_fennin

carl_fennin Avid Affiliate

Grant Theft Auto V - Stripper Shot Ryona Gifs

I've got two animated gifs showing some Grand Theft Auto V ryona towards a stripper. The way her body reacts to the shots are kind of pleasing to me, so... yeah, there's that, I guess. It's mainly lower torso based focusing on legs, ass, and crotch. If someone had the ability to do so, it would be cool to see videos of someone using the Stun Gun on more skin showing women; hookers, strippers, topless beach girls, etc. Seeing them being shocked with the look on their faces is pretty nice as well with the body spasms.

Attached Files: