(Commercial Games) Grand Theft Auto IV - zako modded (video) (1 Viewer)

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Here is a videoclip from slightly modded GTA IV, where policemen models swapped with stripppers and SWAT turned to prostitutes. A big machinegun massacre =)

Download (AVI, 1920x1080 H264, 3'28", 190 MB):

Last edited:

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
There was no such a mod. I've just tweaked game resource files by myself.
But... If You'll ask me how did I do it - sorry, I can't answer.. It was about year ago, I've forgot everything about it. The only thing I remember is that You'll need a game resources unpacking program called "Spark IV".

giugo

Swell Supporter
Grand Theft Auto 4

I know this game is a bit old but there's a lot of Ryona potential. I love the fight system and the hits are brutal; my favourite are the melee barefists counter moves, a set of ko combos moves that included punches, kicks and knees to the belly and the face. Does anyone like these? Does anyone have videos to share?

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Grant Theft Auto V - Stripper Shot Ryona Gifs

I've got two animated gifs showing some Grand Theft Auto V ryona towards a stripper. The way her body reacts to the shots are kind of pleasing to me, so... yeah, there's that, I guess. It's mainly lower torso based focusing on legs, ass, and crotch. If someone had the ability to do so, it would be cool to see videos of someone using the Stun Gun on more skin showing women; hookers, strippers, topless beach girls, etc. Seeing them being shocked with the look on their faces is pretty nice as well with the body spasms.

Attachments

• Grand Theft Auto V - Stripper Shot 1.gif
    Grand Theft Auto V - Stripper Shot 1.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 358
  • Grand Theft Auto V - Stripper Shot 2.gif
    Grand Theft Auto V - Stripper Shot 2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 341

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.