command for loading character... (1 Viewer)

Hebé

Potential Patron
Hi guys!
comming back on SDT and creating news dialogues (without mods) but can't remenber like some command like

-how to load "character" while dialogue is playing (to unwear for example)

thx all!

Hebé

Potential Patron
Thx guy! I did rtfm long time ago and past some hours to do it again! ;)

I willl try with your source and continue trying without! Sure I already done it! and it should come from an error like [HIDE_PENIS] doesn't work even with Loader and a standalone version of flashplayer. May be I'd forgotten something once again. ;)

thx for readind and your answer!

DrZombi

Content Creator
Thx guy! I did rtfm long time ago and past some hours to do it again! ;)

I willl try with your source and continue trying without! Sure I already done it! and it should come from an error like [HIDE_PENIS] doesn't work even with Loader and a standalone version of flashplayer. May be I'd forgotten something once again. ;)

thx for readind and your answer!

You'll find a Dialogue Template with Undress Options in my Sweet Treats package -> Write-Utils -> Char-Helper
Could be a good start point to see one posibility to mes with undressing.

Hebé

Potential Patron
Hey!! Thx for all thoses great package... I'd start working but still had problems with that F...ing [HIDE_PENIS] and other...

I launch Loader ... Option---> Modding---> Import - swf mod ----> choose "SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf" and load your Triggers Tester" as custom dialogue.
Seem ok til ... SDT works in mysterious ways What a great sign! :)

thx for your help n work.

Happy to see that some still work on that...

PS: sorry for my quite good english... I didn't went to school for a long time!!

Edit: Right there!! maybe problem was my flash player (flashplayer_23_sa.exe) or my Loader version... doesn't know. It works greatly with Loader 'n flash player include in your Sweet Treats v1.32.

Great Job Boy!!!

Last edited:

Hebé

Potential Patron
Your work to !! ;)

still working on issue with charcode loading... haven't skill to do your work. doing it easier, looking for sommething like {"da.charcode.is":"charName:Sara... ..."}

realy tedious I know but that what I need for the moment... can help?

Edit: using {"set":{"da.charcode.load":"charName:........ "}} doesn't work!!

Edit (2): Got it! was place correctly! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.