Collar and wrist/ankle ties with a present-like bow (?) (1 Viewer)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
...ok, this may probably sound confusing, and also I've never actually needed this word in English before so no idea if that's what I mean :P

Either way, moreclothing has this gorgeous underwear (I couldn't find who was the original creator) this is the Mynxie underwear by Dante:
underwear.png

I pretty much instantly fell in love with the bow thingy on the bra. The request is hopefully simple, but I hope it doesn't turn out to be a small-detail nightmare: to make a collar in a similar style, as well as wrist and ankle ties. The point is so that they have a "nicely wrapped present" kind of look (which is probably cute and somewhat perverted at the same time). If that helps, this is the full version of the picture my avatar is from, which is exactly what I'm after:
ties.jpg
For the collar, I found these (you can obviously make the bow larger and the colours different/simpler):
collar1.jpg

collar2.png

I'd like to provide more references, but I honestly don't have the slightest idea what to search for and I hope this is sufficient.

Here ends another of V's simple requests with a complicated explanation.

If anyone does this I'm gonna write you the most epic karma increase reason I can come up with (and I'll be using these mods obsessively).

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Oh, it's by Dante? I thought I looked through both of his threads inside out at this point. :P

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dante said:
Something like this 8)
please tell me those use the costumecuffs and costumeanklecuffs modtypes :D
if not, i guess vanilla support is cool n all

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.