Code.txt problem? (1 Viewer)

Je_Pointz

Potential Patron
So I was updating loader from v5.41 to v5.45, I replaced and overwrite all files.

The problem is after updating, the code.txt that inside the every char folder won't load the the list of swf mod, then I try using mods.txt to load swf and it works.

Question is, is that a code.txt problem? Or maybe in some settings file ? Or other possibility wrong ?

Sorry if my bad English and maybe wrong place to ask help, because I didn't active in this forum for so long

tmb

Casual Client
I had the same problem with the upgrade and you're right: loading with "swfMod:" from the Code.txt file no longer works and we should use Mods.txt to load the mods.
There was a thread about this on the old SDT forums but it wasn't imported to the undertow forums it seems.

Je_Pointz

Potential Patron
Yes, but I found how to fix it now from my experiment with loader, only temporary

1. update and replace all your newer loader files
2. take a loader.swf from older loader version, example loader.swf from loader v5.41, then replace the old version loader.swf in the newer loader version

It works for me to fix code.txt, and now can load a mod from code.txt

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.