Coc Minotaur (1 Viewer)

nop223

Potential Patron
Short, and unfinished. I basically got bored and gave up, so here.
If anyone wants to continue it, go ahead.

Attachments

Mod.zip
22.6 KB · Views: 895

f93

Casual Client
Hey, another CoC fan! I wrote a dialogue with a similar concept ages ago - Minotaur Cum Addict. Though that was for the minotaur bad end rather than the gloryhole scene.

The reason the Chapter stuff isn't working is because you never declared it as a variable. So it checks if Chapter is set to 0 and always fails, as it was never set to anything at all).
To fix that you need to have the line
Code:
initial_settings:{"chapter":0}
I'm fairly sure you should also just be setting it to 1 instead of trying to add 1, as even if you're planning more chapters it'd make more sense to only be able to move to specific chapters instead of just moving to whatever one is next.

Stylistically it's weird that some of the narration is Him and some is Thought. If the Minotaur isn't speaking it doesn't really matter which one is used, so just stick with whatever one looks better (probably Him).

nop223

Potential Patron
Hey, another CoC fan! I wrote a dialogue with a similar concept ages ago - Minotaur Cum Addict. Though that was for the minotaur bad end rather than the gloryhole scene.

The reason the Chapter stuff isn't working is because you never declared it as a variable. So it checks if Chapter is set to 0 and always fails, as it was never set to anything at all).
Code:
I'm fairly sure you should also just be setting it to 1 instead of trying to add 1, as even if you're planning more chapters it'd make more sense to only be able to move to specific chapters instead of just moving to whatever one is next.

Stylistically it's weird that some of the narration is Him and some is Thought. If the Minotaur isn't speaking it doesn't really matter which one is used, so just stick with whatever one looks better (probably Him).

Wow, thanks!
Yeah, I was actually inspired by your dialogue, so I'm really surprised to see that you replied.
I appreciate it.

You can probably tell that I had no clue what I was doing, lol.
But like I said in the original post, feel free to edit it and make this dialogue your own!

Apollion

Content Creator

Code:

I would love to see it, but It seems to have been removed... as I am also a Coc Fan :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I would love to see it, but It seems to have been removed... as I am also a Coc Fan :D
It was deleted by the creator ( f93 f93 ) who last logged in back in January 2019. You can send him a private conversation, but don't be surprised if there is no response.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.