Clothes Permanently Loaded [Fixed] (1 Viewer)

Draco1617

Potential Patron
I've started to have a bug appear where every time I load up SDT a skirt and the lower arm section of some top that I was using on some previous session are now permanently loaded onto the girl. Nothing changes by clicking reset or by reloading the game. Neither of these show up as being selected in the menus, and choosing anything else in the menus just overlaps them weirdly (in the screenshots I chose the bike shorts to show this off the most). I am using Loader version 5.45 on the standalone flash player 17. This is originally the loader from Dr. Zombies sweet treats that I have added some of my own character folders and clothes for moreclothingmods. I have never had this trouble before and have some experience with character folders and morecothingmods and so do not believe this to be the issue.

Edit: I seemed to have fixed the issue, ironically it was an issue with moreclothingmods. I happened to try to load a coat mod to a overtop menu that doesn't initially exist with Dr. Zombies loader pack and so it glitched out, I needed to change the menu to a body menu and the issue was gone.
[UNNECESSARY ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY STAFF]

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Some older mods use templates that don't really work w/ moreclothing and cause the mods to not unload properly.

Is it only with specific mods? If so it's probably a problem with those mods.

Draco1617

Potential Patron
It was the coat by iago but seemingly it was just an issue with the menus rather than the mod itself, the problem hasn't reoccurred so far so the fix in my edit to the original post seems to have worked.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.