Clementine from The Walking Dead (TellTale) (1 Viewer)

TehRiddles

Potential Patron
Preferably not in the comic book style that they have in the game but rather one that fits the default hairs in the game. A few too many hairs look like they are cropped from photos and even if the job is great it still stands out like a sore thumb.

Attachments

• 2014-01-07_00003.jpg
    2014-01-07_00003.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 437
  • 2014-01-07_00004.jpg
    2014-01-07_00004.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 2014-01-07_00005.jpg
    2014-01-07_00005.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 306

TehRiddles

Potential Patron
Managed to find a model in Gmod so I got some better images and added them to the main post.

I'll have a go at trying to make my own version but I'm no artist.

TehRiddles

Potential Patron
We've had characters like Penny from Inspector Gadget and other characters of the same age, the good thing about SDT is we can make them as old as we like and age them up. I just like the hair/hat style.

LN1990

Potential Patron
TehRiddles said:
We've had characters like Penny from Inspector Gadget and other characters of the same age, the good thing about SDT is we can make them as old as we like and age them up. I just like the hair/hat style.

I am not aware of the ages of these characters.

I still do not endorse this as is my right.

icepik

Potential Patron
I do not understand, where is the problem? It is only hair. And then in "SDT" she will be an adult ^^.

TehRiddles

Potential Patron
I don't really need endorsements for this, just for someone to be willing to take up the job. If you don't like it, fair enough, nobody is making you. Like me and icepik said, you can age up the characters and it's only the hair being made.

T

That_Pony

well what I do is:

Make a folder and put the downloaded hair imports in there

then open SDT and go to modding and click on import hair

then find the folder the hair is in then click on the hair you want then it should be on the character :3

is that okay? :)

TehRiddles

Potential Patron
Been away for a while so I've only now been able to check back.

Great job, I didn't even think of asking for the short hair version but you did that too, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.