Cleavage Shirt (1 Viewer)

Mr Fuddle Knuckles

Potential Patron
Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to make a mod that combines the cleavage from the bra with the shirts from the game.

[attachimg=1]

Here's what I mean. Sorry if there is already a thread about it and all, not sure what I should've typed into the 'search' bar ;D

Attachments

• sdt1.png
    sdt1.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 6,452

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Doomknight said:
Cleavage shirt sounds nice. Though preferably without Space Hopper sized breasts.

Whoever makes this should have the shirt change with the breasts if it is possible. Why doesn't Dante go ahead and make this little thing already?

TDream

Potential Patron
Bluey5 said:
Doomknight said:
Cleavage shirt sounds nice. Though preferably without Space Hopper sized breasts.

Whoever makes this should have the shirt change with the breasts if it is possible. Why doesn't Dante go ahead and make this little thing already?

Check out Dante's to do list and you will have your answer...

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.msg39339#msg39339

if you want breast slider support ask Faceless.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
screenshot0001.png

Hmm...

RGB Controlled... CHECK
Breasts Scalability...CHECK

PROBLEMS
Nipples show through and the right breast symbol overwrites the left so they are the same ???... give me a minute 8)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dante said:
screenshot0001.png

Hmm...

RGB Controlled... CHECK
Breasts Scalability...CHECK

PROBLEMS
Nipples show through and the right breast symbol overwrites the left so they are the same ???... give me a minute 8)

Youve had 26... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.