Clear instructions on how to load Super Doggystyle (1 Viewer)

A

Agar

Long time lurker, first time posting.

I have been checking out this forum when Konashion was still working on Super Deepthroat and it was all a little intimidating back then. That was several years ago.

I saw images of SDS (Super Doggystyle) surface on the interwebs some time back and followed the trail through the threads to various posts here. Poked around, tried downloading mods and blundering my way through it, but never got them to work. I figured I either didn't have the right software, right mods and was just felt out of my league.

Time has gone by and I have returned here several times attempting to pick up the right thread, mod or figure out what I'm missing to make SDS work. Each time I only get so far and never seem to get it working. I've searched many times, paged through 70+ page threads looking for some magical post that will unlock what I need and can't figure out where I'm going wrong.

Here's where I'm asking for help.

I would like to make this thread focused on how to get SDS to work, from scratch.

I'm talking I will do what ever is needed to get it started, throwing out the work I've done unsuccessfully to date and start from square one and follow the instructions to the letter to make it work, and hopefully this thread can become the information others were looking for as well.

Two minor caveats:

1: I ain't spending money. If this actually needs some registered editing widget, now I know that was my problem and can move on. I won't be obtaining a "free" version of a registration for things either.

2: So many of the threads I've found reference a different thread, but when I follow the reference, there isn't what I'm looking for. Please, while this information may indeed be in another post, I have spent actual years looking for the answer and not found it somehow. If you must reference another thread, can you at least do us the courtesy of copying the information here before dropping a link to that thread?

Thank you for your assistance in advance. I apologize for any inconveniences this thread may present but I hope it can become useful to all.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Agar said:
I would like to make this thread focused on how to get SDS to work, from scratch.
SDS is obsolete. There were two independent versions. The first was an actual anatomy mod, but it was somewhat difficult to use. The second was a visual workaround which drew a set of legs and hips on top of the girl, so that the (apparent) pubis would coincide with the (invisible) mouth. As the game moved through its normal motions, the user would perceive a rough approximation of sexual intercourse.

I'm not going to provide hyperlinks to either of the obsolete mods, because I don't want to encourage people to use them.

sby developed the animtools mod from MG's beta version of SDS. Animtools allows you to twist the SDT characters into new positions - including doggystyle. The simplest way to acquire this mod is to visit sby's Loader Imports thread (which requires the Loader password), download the entire archive file found under the --- Sby Loader Pack(s) --- heading, and then extract it to a new folder. If you have existing characters and mods which you'd like to preserve, then you can either manually migrate them to the new folder ... or you can manually install the Loader and animtools mod into your old folder.

If you can't figure out how to access sby's thread, then you can visit his profile page. The signature block includes a direct download link for the up-to-date Loader Pack.

You can then visit the animtools position thread to download pre-configured position files. Each one will move the male and female models into orientations - and motion paths - which suit a particular sexual experience. In some cases (e.g. doggystyle), the girl will be mostly inert while the guy does most of the movement. There are also cowgirl scenarios which allow the girl to take charge.

Once you're familiar with the mod, you can begin to tweak the configuration files in order to make them fit your fantasy scenarios more closely. If you're feeling ambitious, you can even create new configuration files from scratch. Of course, it's possible to screw up and create a scenario in which no sexual contact occurs, because the characters are bady positioned -- e.g. she keeps dodging out of the way whenever he starts a pelvic thrust!

If you must reference another thread, can you at least do us the courtesy of copying the information here before dropping a link to that thread?
Nope. Learn2Forums d00d.

I've searched many times
A search for "doggystyle" or "super doggystyle" returns the Common SDT and Loader questions thread, which provides a quick answer and the links you need.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
what he said xD

mostly just posting here for my sig, it has helpful stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.