Clean-up/Better organization of the Gyaku section (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I noticed in the past few weeks that the Gyaku section is a hell to navigate through.

Therefor I'm planning to add a little more structure to this sub-forum and clean existing threads accordingly.

What I've planned:

- Ryonani members who somewhat regularly produces Gyaku Ryona content can open an own thread where there can post their content, ask for feedback, give information on what they are currently working, etc.
- A collective thread for authors of Gyaku Ryona content who are not Ryonani members; if someone finds such an author they can post about them in this thread, give a short description on what kind of content they produce, and give links to their websites
- The current general image/video threads become collective threads for random content you've come across on the internet; maybe the M/M respectively F/M image and video threads are merged
- The gyaku sightings becomes the request thread, where you can ask if someone knows the origin of content you've found on the internet

Anyone have others suggestions how to make the Gyaku section clearer and more lucid, or has a feeling that one or more of my points would make the Gyaku section just more cluttered?

nonniemouse

Casual Client
If it encourages more people to post material, be it either own or otherwise discovered content, that'd be great. I'd also like to push for better separation and labeling of M/M versus F/M content. To me, they're about as polar opposite as it gets in terms of enjoyability.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I can't think of a way to make a more rigid separation of F/M and M/M content than with the current setup.
Still, even with my proposed changes the only way you would accidentally find content not catering to your kinks when an author doesn't properly label their content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.