Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (5 Viewers)

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Alright guys. Time for a massive overload update. (EDITED OPENING POST!!!)

First and foremost, our blog dedicated to the comic is out. Check back consistently for updates on the book, posts on inspirations, and more Street Fighter artwork.

Chun-Li: The Gauntlet Comic Book Project

page 4 is actually completed and done. For full access to it, as well as all upcoming pages and artwork, become a Patreon and support our comic.

EDIT by moderator: Deleted Patreon link. It is a violation of our rules to post a patreon link without linking back to Undertow.
Thank you everyone. your support is always appreciated. As always, check out the blog for more updates and previews.

Last edited:

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
You are welcome, sort of reminds me of Chuner's shower scene in the SF animated movie when Vega *plays* with her.
He kinda is. Notice how in the third page mostly, he is using mostly punches and kicks to hurt Chun-Li instead of claw strikes. And in page 4 preview, he waits until Chun-Li is down before going for what looks like the finishing blow.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
He kinda is. Notice how in the third page mostly, he is using mostly punches and kicks to hurt Chun-Li instead of claw strikes. And in page 4 preview, he waits until Chun-Li is down before going for what looks like the finishing blow.

Yes I noticed that and I have to wonder if Ryu is going to save Chun-Li from getting sliced and diced.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Cover Art Finished!

chunlicover.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Lovely cover, Chin-Li surrounded by Bison, Vega and Balrog, the facial expression on Chuner's is damn good, she knows she pretty much out classed but she's going to go down swinging.

Tell Serigo I am impressed with the style, detail and motion on this fine cover.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Just an update guys, We're already done with 6 pages, working on page 7. And also, we've added 5 more pages to our comic, so what was once 60 pagess is now 65!

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Yeah. Things are still moving forward. I just havent been able to update much. But things are coming. I'll try to post sample images of completed pages when i can.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Damn that Chuners/Balrog pic is sick!, well done.:grin:

And thanks for sharing it with us.

You're welcome! Chun-Li will indeed fight Balrog in the comic. In fact, she will not only fight him next, but that fight will be coming very soon.
And even though the setting looks completely different, I can assure you that you'll see something like that Balrog v. Chun-Li pic in the upcoming fight when Chun-Li squares off against him in the comic.

Ever since watching that SF2 animated movie, it just feels like Vega's face is meant to 'meet up' with Chun Li's feet.

I know right?! That Chun-li/Vega scene in the movie was a big inspiration for that particular page. And I know how people love the foot fetish. And seeing Chun-li, in a swimsuit, kicking Vega's face with her feet? Who could say no to that? (unless you're vega, geting the shit kicked out of you)

Hope you guys are enjoying it. The next page is almost halfway done. I'm contemplating on whether I should post the whole page or a sample of 1-2 panels. But we'll see. I don't want to give too much of the story away.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
You're welcome! Chun-Li will indeed fight Balrog in the comic. In fact, she will not only fight him next, but that fight will be coming very soon.
And even though the setting looks completely different, I can assure you that you'll see something like that Balrog v. Chun-Li pic in the upcoming fight when Chun-Li squares off against him in the comic.

Nice I look forward to seeing that.

I know right?! That Chun-li/Vega scene in the movie was a big inspiration for that particular page. And I know how people love the foot fetish. And seeing Chun-li, in a swimsuit, kicking Vega's face with her feet? Who could say no to that? (unless you're vega, geting the shit kicked out of you)

Ya that scene in the movie where she's gets ambushed in her apartment after taking a shower was a pretty good close quarters fight, also Chunner's shower scene in the uncut SF2 move was pretty good to:confused::grin:

Hope you guys are enjoying it. The next page is almost halfway done. I'm contemplating on whether I should post the whole page or a sample of 1-2 panels. But we'll see. I don't want to give too much of the story away.

Go for the full page.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Updated the OP of the thread WITH added text to the story and page 9.

We've decided that from now on, we'll go an post the page when it's completed. Hoping this will attract more viewers instead of making it special to patreons only. HOwever, special previews and panels will be posted for Patreons only. Hope you guys enjoy the story we have so far.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Nicely done Chun-Li the comic is coming along really well, thanks for sharing it with us.
Thank you! Hope you're enjoying the story so far. The last page was quite fun but challenging. We took a break from the conventional Street Fighter action and fights and gave Chun-Li an emotional moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.