Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (5 Viewers)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Updated OP: Page 19 Complete

Credit to @Sergio Briseño - Check him out at his work at DeviantArt for more, including some other SF and other NSFW works.

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_19_by_tree_ink-dbv5xw6.png

Nice, very nice and in the second to last panel chuners left herself wide open for balrog to give her crotch shot.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Nice, very nice and in the second to last panel chuners left herself wide open for balrog to give her crotch shot.

K Kargan3033 - i know, right? But good thing Balrog went for a headbutt to the nose instead, right? Otherwise, it would’v been a very painful experience. (Not that getting bashed in the nose dorsnt hurt.) Poor Chunners.

Nicely done, it looks like chuners is having a very *bad* day so far.

Believe me. Her “bad day” will get much worse before it gets better. But yeah. Thank you for your comments.
We wanted to make every hit look like it hurt. My faves are panel 2 and the last panel of page 20. The inpact just looks brutal. (Plus, i do have a thing for belly punches)

Also, i really do admire the details that Sergio puts into his work. Especially with panel 1 of page 20: the shine, the water drops, the reflection on balrog’s boot, the sand underneath chun-li’s foot.
Its just a marvel to take in the details

Kargan3033

Club Regular
K Kargan3033 - i know, right? But good thing Balrog went for a headbutt to the nose instead, right? Otherwise, it would’v been a very painful experience. (Not that getting bashed in the nose dorsnt hurt.) Poor Chunners.

I know but I was expecting Balrog to take such a *cheap* shot given that he's a dirty fighter

Believe me. Her “bad day” will get much worse before it gets better. But yeah. Thank you for your comments.
We wanted to make every hit look like it hurt. My faves are panel 2 and the last panel of page 20. The inpact just looks brutal. (Plus, i do have a thing for belly punches)

Sounds like chuners is about to learn that one does not lightly fuck with Shadow Law and not expect to be walking away without an ass kicking.

Also, i really do admire the details that Sergio puts into his work. Especially with panel 1 of page 20: the shine, the water drops, the reflection on balrog’s boot, the sand underneath chun-li’s foot.
Its just a marvel to take in the details

Agreed and tell him from me I'm deeply impressed with his fine work, so much so he puts Marvel to shame.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Hey folks, hope you had a great weekend. I'm excited to tell you that our next page is about 99% done and should be posted within the next day or two. so stay tuned.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
H h0ly123 - Thank you for your comment. I love BPs myself. And if you love what you've seen so far, just wait and see what we have in store for the rest of the comic. Chun-Li's gonna endure a lot more BPs on her way to defeating Shadaloo.

D

Deleted member 31

Jeez that beat down from Balrog was brutal. But looks like she’s finally fighting back!

galvatron88

Club Regular
I love this, I love all the belly
punching, especially when balrog makes her throw up. chun Li is one of the best ryona characters. Love the comic guys we want more.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
I love this, I love all the belly
punching, especially when balrog makes her throw up. chun Li is one of the best ryona characters. Love the comic guys we want more.
Thank you! We’re so glad you’re enjoying jist as much as we are creating it.
I love belly punching too! It’s my favorite ryona. Especially when they make the recipient throw up (blood or puke)
Hope you’ll stick around for the remainder of the comic. We have a long way to go before 100% completion. So be prepared for more belly punching and fights for Chun-Li.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.