Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (3 Viewers)

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Updated OP: Page 29 Completed

(Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone)

1545200016996.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen! Fellow Chun-Li fans, Ryona enthusiasts, and belly punch lovers! I bring you good news!

We have been working on this comic for a little over four years now. And as of today, i’m happy to announce that page 30 of our comic just had the artwork for the final panel completed, thus marking a the first major milestone for our comic. We have completed one-third of our story “Chun-Li: The Gauntlet”!!!

I’m so proud of the work we’ve done. But honestly, this project would not be possiible if it wasnt for the creative talents of my friend and partner Sergio. His passion and dedication and hard work are the backbone of this project. He spends hours upon hours perfecting the pose, colors, and angles, making sure every panel pops in its own special way. This would notbe possible without him. And I’m so happy for his continued success.

The text bubbles and dialogue are being worked on for the moment. We expect public release of the final page of Part 1 to be tomorrow, March 1st: Chun-Li’s birthday. I can not think of a more special way to celebrate than to release our milestone page on her birthday!

Thank your for your continued support. We hope that you’ll continue following the comic right to our next milestone, and our offical completion. It’s a big project that has taken years, so we thank you for your patience. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have enjoyed making it.

Cheers. YATTA!

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Updated OP: Page 30 completed!
First Part of "Chun-Li: The Gauntlet" is complete!
It's the first of March! Happy Birthday Chun-Li!!!

We have done it! We have reached our 30 page milestone, meaning we are officially 1/3 done with our comic.

This endeavor has been around 3.5 years in the making. The process was long, but the product has been very gratifying. I'm very excited for the future of this comic. And I hope you all will continue with me on Chun-Li's quest for revenge against M. Bison and Shadaloo.

Sadly, the news is not all great. It's with great disappointment but with much love that I have to announce that Sergio, the artist who has been working with me on my Chun-Li comics and commissions for the past 4.5 years has decided to move on from our comic and pursue other endeavors.
Sergio has been nothing short of a fantastic artist. His quality of work, attention to detail, and his desire to improve has helped evolve his talent and creativity as an artist. He's been on the job for some big projects, but this does mean much less time to work on our comic. I respect his decision, and I wish him luck in the future. This will not be the end of our partnership. He will be the first person I will ask when I need another Chun-Li commission.
THank you Sergio, for the most amazing 4.5 years of working together and creating beautiful art. Whatever company or person decides to hire you next will be amazing and impacted. You've touched my life, and have become one of the best friends I could ever ask for. Thank you. Keep improving, keep doing what you love.
We did it bud. YATTA!!! 1551494969498.png

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Updated OP: Page 31 Completed!

Thank you for your patience everyone! It was quite a journey for the past 30 pages (and even more if you count the other Chun-Li comic). Thank you for all who have supported the comic. We plan on telling this story to the fullest, and we look forward to the next 30 pages and beyond!

As most of you already know, Page 30 was the last page from my dear friend Sergio/Tree-Ink - www.deviantart.com/tree-ink
After five years of an incredible partnership, he has decided to move on to other endeavors. He's still creating art and continues to improve and flourish as an artist. If you haven't seen any of the work he's done since our last page, I highly recommend that you check out his profile or patreon and give him a look.

That said, with the departure of Sergio, I was in need of finding a new artist. I don't expect them to copy the style of Sergio's art. But I entrust them to embrace the themes, tone, mood, and lore of my comic as well as the Street Fighter universe, and to bring their own style and identity to the comic. Make it their own, just as Sergio did.

Ladies and gentlemen, It is my honor and privilege to introduce the next artist of our Chun-Li: The Gauntlet comic.

Widodo/LABYLABY - www.deviantart.com/labylaby

Widodo is an incredibly talented artist. Before hand, while Sergio did all of the art, I did all of the lettering and speech bubbles. This time however, Widodo not only does the art, but he's also responsible for all of the lettering, text/speech bubbles, and onomatopia (sound effects). I was blown away when I first saw this page, and I hope you'll be too.

We are incredibly excited to be on this journey with you, and we are even more to continue creating art for you all. Again, thank you for your patience and support throughout the years of making this.

----------

Link to Chun-Li: The Gauntlet: Pages 1-30 - www.deviantart.com/tree-ink/ga…

Artist (Pages 1-30): Sergio/Tree-Ink - www.deviantart.com/tree-ink

Art/Text: Widodo/LABYLABY - www.deviantart.com/labylaby

Story/Producer: Me - www.deviantart.com/starswords 1555195599220.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.