Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (2 Viewers)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
you may have a bright future at bethesda ❤❤❤ !!!!!
xD
A big secret:
i have not played street fighter iv nor v..
;u;

but im a fan of 2

Thank you for your vote of confidence:tongue::grin: in my *artistic* skills

I have played SF2 and a few games of SF4 and I like them both but what would have been nice for SF is a Mortal Kombat style fatality system.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
We are nearly complete woth the next page. But here is a treat for you: a panel preview!
It is a little small, compared to the other panels. But we have big surprises in this page that we're confident you'll enjoy. Thanks for all the continued support.

Page 18 panel preview: A ray of light can illuminate the darkest hours. After everything Chun-Li had been through, could this be her moment to fight back?

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_18_panel_preview_by_tree_ink-dbo481t.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
We are nearly complete woth the next page. But here is a treat for you: a panel preview!
It is a little small, compared to the other panels. But we have big surprises in this page that we're confident you'll enjoy. Thanks for all the continued support.

Page 18 panel preview: A ray of light can illuminate the darkest hours. After everything Chun-Li had been through, could this be her moment to fight back?

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_18_panel_preview_by_tree_ink-dbo481t.jpg

Not only is some one about to get an ass kicking of biblical proportions but is also going to sun block with an SPF of 99999999.9999999 trillion.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Updated OP: Page 18 completed!

Credit to Sergio Briseño Sergio Briseño - Check him out at his work at DeviantArt for more, including some other SF and other NSFW works.

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_18_by_tree_ink-dbppk25.png

Nice!

I wonder how many rounds/fights it'll be before Chuners is K.O.ed and presented to Bison as his personal fuck toy.

But all joking aside this is some damn fine work, thank you for sharing it with us.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Page 19 is in the works right now, but once again, we have a special preview for you. Just a small taste of what's to come. Thank you for all the continued support.

*Art by Sergio Briseño Sergio Briseño

Chun-Li: The Gauntlet - Page 19 preview: Chun-Li barely rolls out of the way before Balrog smashes her face into the ground. Talk about a close call. Chun-Li may have survived drowning but her fight against Balrog is far from over.

chun_li__the_gauntlet___page_19_preview_by_tree_ink-dbrlmti.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Page 19 is in the works right now, but once again, we have a special preview for you. Just a small taste of what's to come. Thank you for all the continued support.

*Art by Sergio Briseño Sergio Briseño

Chun-Li: The Gauntlet - Page 19 preview: Chun-Li barely rolls out of the way before Balrog smashes her face into the ground. Talk about a close call. Chun-Li may have survived drowning but her fight against Balrog is far from over.

chun_li__the_gauntlet___page_19_preview_by_tree_ink-dbrlmti.jpg

Ohhh looks like some one is going full on roid rage mode.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Hey guys, just wanted to give you guys a status update on the comic. I know it's been over a month, but we're still working on it. Between the upcoming holidays, and Sergio working on other commissions, progress has been slower than the previous pages. But we're doing our best to get it released for you guys.
Thank you for your patience. We hope to post another preview sometime soon before the full release of the next page. So stay tuned.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
First and foremost, thank you all for your patience. We have good news!

Page is complete and will be uploaded either tomorrow morning or the day after. But here is a preview for your viewing pleasure to get u guys excited for the next page.

Art by Sergio Briseño Sergio Briseño

Chun-Li: The Gauntlet Pg 19 preview:

CHUN-LI v. BALROG
Punches v. Kicks,
Speed and Agility v. Muscle and Power
Grace and Technique v. Raw Brute Force,
Fighting with Honor v. Fighting Dirty,
Who will win?

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_19_preview_by_tree_ink-dbv2lqh.jpg

A huge thanks to all supporters
Commissions are open again for those who are interested. Thank you. Look forward to completing this page and to draw more for you all.

Soba

Casual Client
First and foremost, thank you all for your patience. We have good news!

Page is complete and will be uploaded either tomorrow morning or the day after. But here is a preview for your viewing pleasure to get u guys excited for the next page.

Art by Sergio Briseño Sergio Briseño

Chun-Li: The Gauntlet Pg 19 preview:

CHUN-LI v. BALROG
Punches v. Kicks,
Speed and Agility v. Muscle and Power
Grace and Technique v. Raw Brute Force,
Fighting with Honor v. Fighting Dirty,
Who will win?

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_19_preview_by_tree_ink-dbv2lqh.jpg

A huge thanks to all supporters
Commissions are open again for those who are interested. Thank you. Look forward to completing this page and to draw more for you all.
I think i have a thigh fetish right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.