Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (3 Viewers)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Oh dude, you know it isn't gonna be easy. Chun-Li is probably beat from all that swimming and fighting the three guards, while Balrog is fresh and ready to go.

Yep and I have a feeling that fight is going to be a real treat to see and I have no doubts that from here on out all of Chuner's fights are going to be a real up hill battle.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Page 17 Preview: Look out behind you Chun-Li! As one fight ends, another begins.

clg_pg17_panel_1_preview_by_tree_ink-dbhmsr7.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Oh yeah K Kargan3033 , that face on Chun-Li made this the perfect preview panel.
Kinda scary how Balrog already has a hand back, and another hand on her shoulder.

I agree, you would think that with Balrog being a huge meat bale that Chuners would have heard him approaching her and even though she has no idea of who is behind her she knows she should have been paying more attention to her surroundings and now she's going to pay a steep price for getting to wrapped up with the small fry.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
I agree, you would think that with Balrog being a huge meat bale that Chuners would have heard him approaching her and even though she has no idea of who is behind her she knows she should have been paying more attention to her surroundings and now she's going to pay a steep price for getting to wrapped up with the small fry.
Ah yes. Very mich so.
But let's give Chun-Li some benifit of the doubt. She probably didnt sense Balrog was behind her because she expended all of her energy and focus on fighting three shadaloo grunts. Last panel of the previous page, you saw her trying to catch her breath. After what she had to do the past few pages, she's probably starting to suffer from fatigue and lack of awareness, knowing full well that things are going to be more challenging.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ah yes. Very mich so.
But let's give Chun-Li some benifit of the doubt. She probably didnt sense Balrog was behind her because she expended all of her energy and focus on fighting three shadaloo grunts. Last panel of the previous page, you saw her trying to catch her breath. After what she had to do the past few pages, she's probably starting to suffer from fatigue and lack of awareness, knowing full well that things are going to be more challenging.

Yep and that's what makes the beat down she going to get all the more enjoyable.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Hello everyone. I'm happy to report that we are almost done with the page (finishing up the current one, and one more after that). But as a special treat for you, here is another preview panel of the page. Hope you enjoy!

Page 17 Preview: Chun-Li doubles over after taking a hard hitting punch. Her fight against Balrog has just begun, and she’s already in trouble.

Art by: Sergio Briseño

chun_li_page_17_panel_3_preview_by_tree_ink-dbkz88f.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hello everyone. I'm happy to report that we are almost done with the page (finishing up the current one, and one more after that). But as a special treat for you, here is another preview panel of the page. Hope you enjoy!

Page 17 Preview: Chun-Li doubles over after taking a hard hitting punch. Her fight against Balrog has just begun, and she’s already in trouble.

Art by: Sergio Briseño

chun_li_page_17_panel_3_preview_by_tree_ink-dbkz88f.jpg

NICE!, looks like Chuners is now on a liquid diet for the rest of her soon to be short life, given how painful that punch to the gut is I'm surprised she's not coughing up blood given how strong Balrog is, maybe he's just *playing nice* with her for the time being.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
NICE!, looks like Chuners is now on a liquid diet for the rest of her soon to be short life, given how painful that punch to the gut is I'm surprised she's not coughing up blood given how strong Balrog is, maybe he's just *playing nice* with her for the time being.

K Kargan3033 Thank you!

I know Balrog punches hard. (he's killed an elephant with his strongest punch), But you've gotta give Chun-Li some credit. She's a lot tougher than she looks. She's not gonna go down in one hit, especially since she's on a mission to destroy all of Shadaloo by herself.

Don't worry, the fight is just getting started. I promise there is a lot more action and a lot more of this fight coming up.

Liquid diet... HA! Maybe not now, but we'll see how things turn out. :)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
K Kargan3033 Thank you!

I know Balrog punches hard. (he's killed an elephant with his strongest punch), But you've gotta give Chun-Li some credit. She's a lot tougher than she looks. She's not gonna go down in one hit, especially since she's on a mission to destroy all of Shadaloo by herself.

Don't worry, the fight is just getting started. I promise there is a lot more action and a lot more of this fight coming up.

Liquid diet... HA! Maybe not now, but we'll see how things turn out. :)

Balrog killed an elephant with a punch?, I have never heard of that but that sounds cool though.

I known that Chun-Li is strong but seeing her getting the shit kicked out of her juring a hard fight is a good thing, I have to wonder how much pain she's going to feel when she faces off against Bison and what shape she'll be in when she does face off against him.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Balrog killed an elephant with a punch?, I have never heard of that but that sounds cool though.

I known that Chun-Li is strong but seeing her getting the shit kicked out of her juring a hard fight is a good thing, I have to wonder how much pain she's going to feel when she faces off against Bison and what shape she'll be in when she does face off against him.

Yeah! Balrog killing an elephant is actually canon in the Street Fighter universe. While in India, He killed Dhalsim's pet Elephant by punching it's skull with his most powerful punch in his arsenal: The Gigaton Punch.

So just imagine what would happen if Chun-Li finds herself on the recieving end of that. She's gotta use her speed to make sure she doesnt get put in that situation.

And let's remember: the comic is titled "Chun-Li: The Gauntlet" for a reason. The path to M. Bison is not an easy one. Balrog has already hurt Chun-Li. And he aint done yet. Chun-Li must survive and endure is she is to get to M. Bison. But even if she does, how will she survive him at full strength?

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I don't like ChunLi, but you and your friend Sergei are really incredible. You've done a work that is as good as anything Marvel or DC could have done. Ah, now I wish you would get obsessed with Agent Aika and direct all your energies towards creating long and rich Agent Aika tales...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.