Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (3 Viewers)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yeah! Balrog killing an elephant is actually canon in the Street Fighter universe. While in India, He killed Dhalsim's pet Elephant by punching it's skull with his most powerful punch in his arsenal: The Gigaton Punch.

Where is that stated, I'm not all that hip on SF cannon but nothing I have read about SF's cannon stated that.

So just imagine what would happen if Chun-Li finds herself on the recieving end of that. She's gotta use her speed to make sure she doesnt get put in that situation.

That is true but she's already taken a hard hit from Balrog so her speed is going to be way down

And let's remember: the comic is titled "Chun-Li: The Gauntlet" for a reason. The path to M. Bison is not an easy one. Balrog has already hurt Chun-Li. And he aint done yet. Chun-Li must survive and endure is she is to get to M. Bison. But even if she does, how will she survive him at full strength?

I hear what you are saying and it's going to be one hell of a fight when she does face off against him even if she is at full strength, your not going to have Ryu come and save the day when Chuners is about to die are you?

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
I don't like ChunLi, but you and your friend Sergei are really incredible. You've done a work that is as good as anything Marvel or DC could have done. Ah, now I wish you would get obsessed with Agent Aika and direct all your energies towards creating long and rich Agent Aika tales...

The ZIL Organization The ZIL Organization Thank you for your comments. I'll be sure to pass it along to Sergio. Sorry that i dont like Agent Aika as much as you do. But if you ever feel inspired to create, then i encourage for you to create stories of your own. :)
Maybe get someone to illustrate for you. I would enjoy seeing that. :)

Where is that stated, I'm not all that hip on SF cannon but nothing I have read about SF's cannon stated that.

K Kargan3033 It's on the Street Fighter wiki page, and noted on a few other websites.

-- Dhalsim has a grudge against Balrog the boxer. In Dhalsim's original Street Fighter II background, you see six elephants trumpeting in the background. According to canon, the second elephant on the right is Dhalsim's pet elephant. The best friend of Dhalsim's pet elephant was killed by Balrog while he was practicing his "gigaton punch" technique, and the two have been sworn enemies ever since.

They even featured that fact on Balrog v. TJ Combo on Death Battle on youtube, and they briefly go scientific as they calculate the power of Balrog's most fearsome punch.

That is true but she's already taken a hard hit from Balrog so her speed is going to be way down

Oh So true to that. One hit and she's already doubled over in pain. Giving Balrog another free shot at her. What happens next? We shall see when the page gets released. :)

hear what you are saying and it's going to be one hell of a fight when she does face off against him even if she is at full strength, your not going to have Ryu come and save the day when Chuners is about to die are you?

I can neither confirm nor deny that information. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see the story unfold. :D :D :D

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Ever considered doing things the visual novel way? Just wondering, sometimes I think the DC/Marvel/Standard Comics way is not as good as the visual novel way. When you have a lot of text, a lot of space goes into text bubbles which distract from the action. I someone sucks drawing action it would be better to have text bubbles, but your action scenes are good.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
The ZIL Organization The ZIL Organization Thank you for your comments. I'll be sure to pass it along to Sergio. Sorry that i dont like Agent Aika as much as you do. But if you ever feel inspired to create, then i encourage for you to create stories of your own. :)
Maybe get someone to illustrate for you. I would enjoy seeing that. :)

K Kargan3033 It's on the Street Fighter wiki page, and noted on a few other websites.

-- Dhalsim has a grudge against Balrog the boxer. In Dhalsim's original Street Fighter II background, you see six elephants trumpeting in the background. According to canon, the second elephant on the right is Dhalsim's pet elephant. The best friend of Dhalsim's pet elephant was killed by Balrog while he was practicing his "gigaton punch" technique, and the two have been sworn enemies ever since.

They even featured that fact on Balrog v. TJ Combo on Death Battle on youtube, and they briefly go scientific as they calculate the power of Balrog's most fearsome punch.

Oh So true to that. One hit and she's already doubled over in pain. Giving Balrog another free shot at her. What happens next? We shall see when the page gets released. :)

I can neither confirm nor deny that information. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see the story unfold. :D :D :D

Thanks for the info on Balrog and I look forward to seeing what comes next in this fine story.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Updated OP: Page 17 completed!!!

chun_li__the_gauntlet_page_17_by_tree_ink-dblm48k.jpg

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
The next page is in the works right now. Here is a preview of the page: the first panel of page 18.

Page 18 preview: After a devastating uppercut, Balrog has Chun-Li in his grasp. Now it’s time to… FINISH HER!!! Is this the end of our favorite fighting heroine?

Art by: Sergio Briseño

clg_pg18_panel_1_preview_by_tree_ink-dbn4825.jpg

neosushi

Casual Client
That uppercut was awesome. Well placed and over-the-top. I think our lovely heroine will find a way to use the water to her advantage. She's been fighting against the ocean the entire time, she'll find a way to use it to her advantage.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice picture Chun-Li, I hear by rename Balrog to Mr.Happy give his *winning* smile LOL a nice Sado-Cruel smile that hints that Chunners is in for an epic beating/drowning.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Just want to say, I don't know how you guys do it, but your pictures are very, very well done. Look at all that water splashing! The wrinkles in Balrog's vest!

Too bad it's not my favourite punching bag, Eclair, getting hammered. I've always liked Chun Li, didn't like seeing her bashed up at all.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Just want to say, I don't know how you guys do it, but your pictures are very, very well done. Look at all that water splashing! The wrinkles in Balrog's vest!

Too bad it's not my favourite punching bag, Eclair, getting hammered. I've always liked Chun Li, didn't like seeing her bashed up at all.

Who is this Éclair you speak of?

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Eclair? here she is.

In theory she is supposed to be some kind of semi-supernatural/ superhuman. She can't die (at least, her colleague can resurrect her with a quantum power), she has ultra strength, etc. So Eclair can take an incredibly brutal beating without any long term ill effects.

Ando6_001.jpg eclair_vector_by_scope10-d5p8ruf.png Kiddy Grade 5.jpg

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
N neosushi - Thank you for your comments. Yeah The uppercut may have been a little "over the top" as you've said. But its to highlight and emphasize the sheer raw power of Balrog. And a very interesting prediction. Using the water to her advantage... like Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender. :) we shall see. From the look of the preview panel, Balrog looks to remain in control.

K Kargan3033 - thank you so much. Mr Happy huh? We know Balrog is a thug. But we wanted him for our comic to look scary, intimidating. His muscles are huge. But that grin, we want his smile to send tingles down your spine. Hope Chunners will be able to escape and fight him off.

The ZIL Organization The ZIL Organization - lots of practice, hours of study and research, and a passion to create. That's how we do it. :) thanks for the comments. We pay extra attention to details. We hope it makes a difference. thanks again. :)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Eclair? here she is.

In theory she is supposed to be some kind of semi-supernatural/ superhuman. She can't die (at least, her colleague can resurrect her with a quantum power), she has ultra strength, etc. So Eclair can take an incredibly brutal beating without any long term ill effects.

View attachment 65520 View attachment 65521 View attachment 65522

Ahh ok then she looks like she would squeal like a gut shot pig if she got a cunt punt, also she not to hard on the eyes, thanks for sharing her with us, what game or anime is she from?

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
K Kargan3033 - thank you so much. Mr Happy huh? We know Balrog is a thug. But we wanted him for our comic to look scary, intimidating. His muscles are huge. But that grin, we want his smile to send tingles down your spine. Hope Chunners will be able to escape and fight him off.

I know what you are saying and the reason why I call him Mr.Happy is because he's a thug who gets off on hurting people and he's *happy* that Chuners dropped in for a *friendly* vist that's why he is *smiling* :grin:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hi yall' Thanks for the comments and following Michael and myself with this Comic 'u'

working on the next panels.

Cheers!!

Welcome to the last refuge of the damned :grin: it is nice to meet you and I have to say I'm impressed with you skills at drawing, you and Chun-Li work well together and I look forward to seeing more of your fine work.:grin:

Sergio Briseño

Avid Affiliate
Welcome to the last refuge of the damned :grin: it is nice to meet you and I have to say I'm impressed with you skills at drawing, you and Chun-Li work well together and I look forward to seeing more of your fine work.:grin:
Yo! thanks! ill leave the uploading of the comic to Chun Li forever
i have more work at DA, heres a pic .
im very nutty lol

Attachments

• 16797578_10210488994774745_4441410008705604283_o.jpg
    16797578_10210488994774745_4441410008705604283_o.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 173

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.