Chun-Li Fan Comics | Page 72 COMPLETE - "Ryu & Chun-Li v. M. Bison: Bone Crushing Reversal" (4 Viewers)

neosushi

Casual Client
Absolutely stunning work. Looking forward to the Balrog fight that you talked about earlier. Loving the build-up to Chun Li taking on the gauntlet. Any one of those guys is already tough enough. I would love to see her take on the absolutely unfair odds of facing all 3 (or 4?) of them

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Absolutely stunning work. Looking forward to the Balrog fight that you talked about earlier. Loving the build-up to Chun Li taking on the gauntlet. Any one of those guys is already tough enough. I would love to see her take on the absolutely unfair odds of facing all 3 (or 4?) of them
Thank you. Your comment is greatly appreciated.
You're right. One of these guys is tough. So imagine Chun-Li fighting taking on everyone by herself! (Well, at least Vega is in jail. but still.)
We're working on page 12 right now. "The Gauntlet" is almost upon us.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
Page 14 Preview: Chun-Li's fight to take down Shadaloo starts with a bang!

chun_li_the_gauntlet_page_14_preview_by_tree_ink-db7fld0.jpg

ran

Club Regular
Good start, personally I hope Chun-Li to fight some female opponents, like Vega's elite guards, Juri or some more sexy original female minions.
Since she will get beaten anyway, let the torturer be more beautiful.

neosushi

Casual Client
Great as usual. I'm getting excited about the big fights. Chun Li survives an explosions, swims to an island, then gets swarmed by an army... and this is the easy part of the gauntlet! Can't wait for a tired out Chun Li to get smacked around by Balrog

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.