[PC] Chrono O'clock (1 Viewer)

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
D-gate made a short game that gave me a hard time to play even in normal mode. Chrono O'clock is a ryona and vore game that you play as a rabbit girl that wields a umbrella as a sword gun or something and a large pocket watch that heals and controls time.

Controls:
Combat:
Left mouse - Melee Attack.
Right mouse - Ranged attack(decreases what in essence is your life bar).
Space bar(Standing Still) - Recharge your "life bar".
Space bar(moving in a direction) - Dash in direction, takes a chunk out of your "life bar".

Vore Scenes:
Left mouse - Advances the scene.
Right mouse - Toggle free look mode.
WASD - When in free look mode, will zoom or pan camera.
ZX - When in free look mode, will raise or lower camera.

Beat it normal, it tells you the cheats.

P increases time(lives)...so you can go back to full lives.
O decreases time(lives)...you can be fully clothed and go to the last vore scene.
L rips up your clothing step by step.
: dunno...mentioned on the screen but no effect that I can see.
T also mentioned on the screen but no effect that I can see.

Beat it hard, it tells you the final vore CG's controls.

Z Increases the level of digestion(darker/more juices)

X Decreases the level of digestion(ligher/less to no juices)

If you download it on their dl-site, they're only gonna let you download the trial version of it. However due to the courtesy of Sizustar of The Unofficial Line Marvel Forum, you can download the full version here:

http://freakshare.com/files/yx85dtmn/RJ087358.zip.html

E

echo44

do you have to beat the thing b4 you can use the cheats or am i missing a step in using them?

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
do you have to beat the thing b4 you can use the cheats or am i missing a step in using them?

You have to finish normal mode first then it will unlock the cheats when you play hard mode or something. And by the way, its gonna have a sequel or something because the message from d-gate said so.

E

echo44

thank you very much gelod and for those people who just can't beat normal mode but who would like cheats or hard mode,
-create a backup of GameData1.dat
-open the file "GameData1.dat" in notepad
-change the first line to 1 it should be 0 before modification
-save
-enjoy :D

notes
-GameData1.dat is located in the same folder as the executables
-if you cant see GameData1.dat run the game lose a fight and close it and check again as it is generated on first run
-make sure the game is closed while making modifications or they may be overridden and will not appear during the active launch
-it is always advised to backup ANY file before making even slight modifications!

Last edited by a moderator:

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
thank you very much gelod and for those people who just cant beat normal mod but who would like cheats or hard mode,
-create a backup of GameData1.dat
-open the file "GameData1.dat" in notepad
-change the first line to 1 it should be 0 before modification
-save
-enjoy :D

Thanks for the info. However, as I heard about the cheats, I played hard mode without the use of them. I just fail, fail, fail, fail and fail. Until finally, I did it.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Well if you find it on DLSite there are screenshots there. It's not visually impressive by today's standards, but for a ryona game it's pretty good.

I've already downloaded the game at the link in this thread, but at some point I'm still going to fork over some cash for those guys because I like the direction they've gone in with this game and I want them to keep producing.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE087358.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Great game for vore enthusiasts. I liked the fact that the girl is eaten in 4 different ways as the game progresses (read : as you are defeated again and again).

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
This game is awesome. Great production values, actually fun to play, and very very elaborate vore sequences. I'm not even into vore, but goddamn, D-Gate knows how to rock it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.