Chocolate Loader (1 Viewer)

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
I keep seeing newer dialogues keep referring to the "chocolate" loader, yet searching through the forums has yielded no results as to what they are talking about such as Antimatter42's thread for his dialogues (I have been unable to get his dialogue to run on a fresh install of the sby's 10.545d loader pack or on an older install of sby's loader pack 9.545d). Any link to this "chocolate" loader pack people keep talking about would be appreciated.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello! It's me, Antimatter42. Might I ask what loader dialogue of mine you're referring to? You may or may not be missing some other mods that I required for this dialogue to run properly. If this is the case, don't worry, as I will be releasing my own loader pack sometime soon upon finishing this other dialogue of mine. In the meantime, try searching the resource manager for my dialogues, as it is there where I list all of my required mods. Furthermore, when I said "chocolate" dialogues on my thread, I was referring to dialogues that needed dialogueactions by pim_gd to work, and most loader dialogues need this mod to run.

Last edited:

<3Lamp

Content Creator
I think he is falling short on the meaning of chocolate.
See, an unmodded game is often referred to as "vanilla."
So if someone said "chocolate" you can assume there are mods involved.

In the case of SDT, it most generally means you cannot run the dialogue / mod without the loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.