1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chidori eredan arena

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by youx10k, Jun 15, 2016.

1. youx10k

youx10k Potential Patron

ok i was trying to get more shots of the char but its kind of solid but this is out of the frame and no one would post this so i posted it (fan of all inputs) Chidori00.jpeg Chidori01.jpeg Chidori02.jpeg 1_eredan_arena.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. youx10k

youx10k Potential Patron

i cant offer more throw my phone u can find more on the eredan arena game or itcg i will try to add screen shots later

3. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

Hello youx10k

Reference shots are only useful if they are showing the character from the side, so all the images you provided are useless to make a hair mod.

You can look on Google Images, but imageboards like Gelbooru or Danbooru are often the best place to find images. DeviantArt and dedicated wikis can also have some good material sometimes.

Read the Requesting Rules and the Reference Shot Guide and try to find some better images if you want to have a chance to see your request fulfilled.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    lemurian-seed and fleet like this.
  4. youx10k

youx10k Potential Patron

i think i can try it my self now ty very much i had some issues to handel earlier i really like what u do already so its enough for me