Chat noir him outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willwhitt56

Potential Patron
If no one has one then here's some reference shots if you want to make it. Maybe even ladybug too since she's here as well

fleet

Staff member

willwhitt56

Potential Patron
Moved to invalid requests.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
huh, i figured the first and second image would have at least worked? alright, ill try to find some better images then

fleet

Staff member
  • Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colors (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
Most of the images you posted in this thread are of little value to a modder. See the three bullets above. I'm guessing you missed reading them in the Reference shot guide

I'm locking this thread since you have another thread for your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom