Character Save Locations (1 Viewer)

Mykroe

Potential Patron
There was already a topic about this, yes, but it was unresolved.
I made a lot of custom characters in the vanilla game, and I can't figure out how to load them in the Loader version of SDT.
So I went back, backed up the Character list in vanilla SDT, and opened it in the Loader. The list with the thumbnails was there, but the characters wouldn't load.
The paths were incomplete, but the missing destinations weren't of the hairs or backgrounds, like I expected... They lead to a folder inside \Mods called \Default, that I can't see, if it is in there at all... I'm thoroughly confused.

I guess I could get codes of all my characters and re-attach the custom backgrounds and hairs manually, but it's for future reference, and I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Mykroe said:
There was already a topic about this, yes, but it was unresolved.
I made a lot of custom characters in the vanilla game, and I can't figure out how to load them in the Loader version of SDT.
So I went back, backed up the Character list in vanilla SDT, and opened it in the Loader. The list with the thumbnails was there, but the characters wouldn't load.
The paths were incomplete, but the missing destinations weren't of the hairs or backgrounds, like I expected... They lead to a folder inside \Mods called \Default, that I can't see, if it is in there at all... I'm thoroughly confused.

I guess I could get codes of all my characters and re-attach the custom backgrounds and hairs manually, but it's for future reference, and I don't want to make the same mistake twice.
You could try naming Loader.swf the same filename as the .swf file you created the characters with... might work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.