Cat Girl Slave Dialogue (1 Viewer)

jdog2006

Potential Patron
Hello everyone. I created this dialogue a while back and while going back to play the game, I decided to try it out. I figured I would share it with you all. Don't know how many people will enjoy this but hopefully someone will enjoy it. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Neko_Girl_Dialogue.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 6,433

astounded

Avid Affiliate
I've just read and not tried the script but since "Neko Girl" is new to me so I'm sure I'll find some fresh ideas there to enjoy.

Thank you for your contribution.

Shybear

Potential Patron
It's short and sweet but I like it. if you want to expand on this you could look into triggers to add more life to the script. Things like him talking to her or giving instructions? Her "thought" bubbles while she's got dick in her mouth. Expression changes - You can make her blink, look up and down.. cough.. that kind of thing. Mood and mode/arm position changes too. You can script all of these things to add more character to your work.

Some people have even written 4 entirely different sets of dialogue for each mood (Angry/Happy etc) and have the game change between them at certain points. For example if she passed out, you could add a line to change her mood to angry, which in turn would change every other line she says for each action like being held etc.

I may have ranted slightly, I realy like the idea of a playful catgirl. The choice to rough her up instead would be phenomenal. Perhaps even going as far as breaking her into ahegao mode as nothing more than a fucktoy. I think i may modify your script and expand on it for personal use, if that's ok with you?

Oh and thanks for sharing!

jdog2006

Potential Patron
First off, I'll just give a big thanks to the three above for leaving comments here. I really appreciate what was said. And for the adjustments that you want to make Shybear, please go right ahead. You certainly have my permission. Many of the things you mentioned I didn't even know could be done. This script is something that I created last May because of how I had customized a girl and just wanted some dialogue to go with her. I included an image in case you wanted to see what I've used the dialogue with (it's not much really). And then after not playing the game for a little while, I came back to it, found the script, and decided to share. So please, I look forward to seeing what you can do with this. Can't wait to see it; and thank you for your comments.

And Moocher, I love your sig and avatar. Just wanted to say that too. ;)

Attachments

• SDT_Cat_Girl.png
    SDT_Cat_Girl.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 1,121

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.