Can't open the Loader (1 Viewer)

LordSpawner

Potential Patron
As the title says, i'm unable to open the loader. I have the standalone Flash Player open, I drag loader.swf into it, and it refuses to work.

help pls

Pim_gd

Content Creator
rightclick loader.swf
open with...
click your standalone flash player

Also, what version is your flash player?

D

Doomknight

If there is no "Open With" command, then that implies you are not using Windows 7 or earlier. What operating system are you using?

LordSpawner

Potential Patron
Doomknight said:
If there is no "Open With" command, then that implies you are not using Windows 7 or earlier. What operating system are you using?

Windows 8.1, 64-bit.

All of my friends who i've asked have also said the same. None of them know what's up.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the only file extension i can think of that wouldn't have an open with option would be a .exe, because that would be an executable xD

situation i could come up with: probably a noob to computers, downloaded a questionable executable that was actually named loader.swf.exe, and has the windows folder option 'hide known file extensions' active. since this is actually an executable, no open with option, but it appears to be a .swf file because the real file extention of .exe is hidden

if this is the situation, you probably have spyware now installed on your computer

B

Buster1

hey i think i have the same problem as tolazy4name so how do i get the working version of the loader

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.