1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't open the Loader

Discussion in 'Help' started by LordSpawner, Oct 3, 2014.

1. LordSpawner

LordSpawner Potential Patron

As the title says, i'm unable to open the loader. I have the standalone Flash Player open, I drag loader.swf into it, and it refuses to work.

help pls

2. Pim_gd

Pim_gd Swell Supporter

rightclick loader.swf
    open with...
    click your standalone flash player

Also, what version is your flash player?

3. LordSpawner

1. No "open with" option.

2. Version 15 or something. I downloaded it from a link on this site.

4. Doomknight

Doomknight Guest

If there is no "Open With" command, then that implies you are not using Windows 7 or earlier. What operating system are you using?

5. LordSpawner

Windows 8.1, 64-bit.

All of my friends who i've asked have also said the same. None of them know what's up.

6. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

the only file extension i can think of that wouldn't have an open with option would be a .exe, because that would be an executable xD

situation i could come up with: probably a noob to computers, downloaded a questionable executable that was actually named loader.swf.exe, and has the windows folder option 'hide known file extensions' active. since this is actually an executable, no open with option, but it appears to be a .swf file because the real file extention of .exe is hidden

if this is the situation, you probably have spyware now installed on your computer

7. Buster1

Buster1 Guest

hey i think i have the same problem as tolazy4name so how do i get the working version of the loader