cant find a working link for animtool v5 (1 Viewer)

eskimo007

Potential Patron
hey everyone. i cant find a working animtool link anywhere. they are all offline.. can anyone share a link with me plz?!

f93

Casual Client
Animtools v5 is no longer in use. Animtools v8 is in Sby's Loader Imports thread. You will need the Loader board password to access the Loader Imports board. Trying to access it will bring up a screen asking for the password, and strongly hinting at what it is - don't overthink it. The password is largely there to remind you that you absolutely need the loader to load these mods, and you shouldn't try to use them with vanilla SDT.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
say what? all of my links should work, even the older versions.

unless it is like that time where my bandwidth was exceeded. . . , but that isn't the case

f93

Casual Client
sby said:
all of my links should work
I assume he's not following your links - people occasionally link to SDT mods from other sites, and some of them seem entirely unaware that this forum exists at all.
One guy came to this site to request "more screenshots" of a character he liked, completely unaware of what SDT actually was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.