Can't Figure out how to install and use mods for SDT (1 Viewer)

Tony Fales

Potential Patron
I came across the game Super Deep Throat yesterday and noticed you can do alot but I cant figure out how to do any of it. I would love to get a lot of mods for the game. Can anyone help me? :/

stuntcock

Content Creator

Tony Fales

Potential Patron
I did this but when I look at the loader it doesnt come up as Loader.swf and when I double click it, it comes up saying there is no specific place or something like that

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Which version of the Loader have you downloaded? Where did you save the bundle you have? How are you trying to open it? Most important, what kind of file are you opening? Maybe it's in a folder where it shouldn't be or you're opening the wrong file.

stuntcock

Content Creator
or something like that
We need specifics. Tell us which Loader package you downloaded. Share a screenshot of your SDT folder. Write down the exact error message that you receive when you attempt to run the game. Let us know which OS you're running, and which version of the standalone Flash Player you're using.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Windows can't open this file: Loader.swf
You'll need to download the Flash Player Projector from the Adobe website, copy it to a persistent location (e.g. c:\program files\adobe\flashplayer_22_sa.exe), and then register it as the default application for opening SWF files.

Or you could install sby's Loader pack, which includes a copy of the standalone Flash Player (and also a shortcut, which will launch the Loader regardless of whether you've registered the standalone player).

Or you can drag-drop the Loader.swf file into a web browser window. This isn't recommended, but it will usually work.

Or you could have glanced through the newbie resources which I linked at the top of this page, wherein you would have found the advice that I've just reiterated.

------------------------​

Please remember that there are limits to the time and generosity of modders. Whenever they spend a minute investigating a problem or answering a question, that's a minute that they cannot spend creating new SDT content for people to enjoy.

You're welcome to ask for help, but please avail yourself of the FAQs and sticky threads before doing so.

Tony Fales

Potential Patron
Ok just drag and drop on web browser works. Now where do I go to download mods and change the girls. After that where do I save the mods :P sorry if i'm being to difficult.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

FPSmaster1987

Potential Patron
Which version of the Loader have you downloaded? Where did you save the bundle you have? How are you trying to open it? Most important, what kind of file are you opening? Maybe it's in a folder where it shouldn't be or you're opening the wrong file.
the version i have of the game is SDTv1.21 how do i get mods to work for that version?

sclover13

Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.