Candace from phineas and ferb (1 Viewer)

rle68

Potential Patron
i looked through the booru and all the requests section and didnt find her anywhere

i just have this need to stuff her mouth to get her to shut up!

couple of refs

Attachments

• Candace_in_bed.jpg
    Candace_in_bed.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 132
  • JeremyHoldingCandace.jpg
    JeremyHoldingCandace.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 121

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
rle68 said:
i looked through the booru and all the requests section and didnt find her anywhere
Why can't people be bothered to check the archive... it has way more than anything else.

rle68

Potential Patron
if the archive was actually able to be downloaded ( i know you are aware filefactory doesnt work) [ that is not your fault either] you would have a valid point
but since i cant download the archive .. and i appreciate posting it here but if it was spelled correctly it would be easier to find

her name is candace not CANDANCE thx

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
rle68 said:
if the archive was actually able to be downloaded ( i know you are aware filefactory doesnt work) [ that is not your fault either] you would have a valid point
but since i cant download the archive .. and i appreciate posting it here but if it was spelled correctly it would be easier to find

her name is candace not CANDANCE thx
Spelled correctly in the archive... download it from somewhere else (bitshare/hotfile/uploaded/turbobit/fiberupload) or buy a membership to file factory.

rle68

Potential Patron
So wait.. you expect me to buy a membership to a file site that you use and then you ask why people dont look through the archive? your logic astounds me

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
rle68 said:
So wait.. you expect me to buy a membership to a file site that you use and then you ask why people dont look through the archive? your logic astounds me
You are ignoring what I'm telling you. There are 5 other sites you can download the archive from. If you are dead set on Filefactory (which you seem to be) and FileFactory won't let you download, then you'll have to pay for a membership.

rle68

Potential Patron
uhm last time i looked, last week mind you there were only 2 one site was dead and filefactory wont let you

now this week we have 5 different choices.. hmm ok more like 3 but maybe mirror creator will let them be downloaded

i stand corrected fiber upload now works it didnt last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.