1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candace from phineas and ferb

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by rle68, May 31, 2012.

1. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

i looked through the booru and all the requests section and didnt find her anywhere

i just have this need to stuff her mouth to get her to shut up!

couple of refs

Attached Files:

2. Nada

Nada Potential Patron

Exist this

Attached Files:

3. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Why can't people be bothered to check the archive... it has way more than anything else.

4. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

if the archive was actually able to be downloaded ( i know you are aware filefactory doesnt work) [ that is not your fault either] you would have a valid point
    but since i cant download the archive .. and i appreciate posting it here but if it was spelled correctly it would be easier to find

her name is candace not CANDANCE thx

5. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Spelled correctly in the archive... download it from somewhere else (bitshare/hotfile/uploaded/turbobit/fiberupload) or buy a membership to file factory.

6. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

So wait.. you expect me to buy a membership to a file site that you use and then you ask why people dont look through the archive? your logic astounds me

7. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

You are ignoring what I'm telling you. There are 5 other sites you can download the archive from. If you are dead set on Filefactory (which you seem to be) and FileFactory won't let you download, then you'll have to pay for a membership.

8. rle68

rle68 Avid Affiliate

uhm last time i looked, last week mind you there were only 2 one site was dead and filefactory wont let you

now this week we have 5 different choices.. hmm ok more like 3 but maybe mirror creator will let them be downloaded

i stand corrected fiber upload now works it didnt last week