can anyone please create female helper? (1 Viewer)

donky777

Potential Patron
the one I dled look so ugly. arm is too long and the body looks weird.
more like gorilla than female helper. :(

stuntcock

Content Creator
OzofMassage said:
You should use SBY's loader. It has more cloth'sv5 which includes a female helper.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0
He knows about that mod. He's complaining about it; he wants someone to create an improved version.

No one is going to do so until he puts some effort into communicating, such as:
  • look at the answers which people have already given him
  • read the forum rules
  • post the thread in the correct place
  • provide a download link for the original mod
  • provide a mockup screenshot (or reference image) showing the intended outcome
  • deliver constructive criticism where needed; don't belittle other peoples' work
  • use the Shift key occasionally

sby

Content Creator
Coder
stuntcock said:
[*]use the Shift key occasionally
i only use the shift key when i play video games, document someone's name, or make emote faces xD

Druthulhu

Potential Patron
this is probably not the right place to post this either, but I might as well get my minimum one post in.

I have sby's loader with moreclothing v.5. where is the female helper and how do I load it?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Druthulhu said:
this is probably not the right place to post this either, but I might as well get my minimum one post in.

I have sby's loader with moreclothing v.5. where is the female helper and how do I load it?
i might have one included on one of the body menus. these menus are made when moreclothing is loaded. click the left and right arrows to choose the mod, and press the middle text box to toggle its visibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.