Can anyone make this character for super deepthroat?

The Great Spice

Potential Patron
I was hoping if anyone could place this character in to super deepthroat. This character is so lewd yet there are no fanarts to follow up with her.
If you are willing to make her I'd like it so her hair and accessories are separate from her outfit, so I can change her outfit if I want to without worrying about losing the hair and accessories. Now I know this will be hard for some since there is no actual image of her side view, but I've grabbed as many imaged on her right side I can.

The alternative outfit to the two in the other pictures is optional for people who wish to take that extra step, I initially just want the outfit, hair and accessories (Her horns, wings etc)

This characters name is Eri (No last name) from the underrated visual Novel known as Highschool Romance: Magi Trials.
1537650905205.png
1537651533956.png
1537651777143.png
1537657050025.png
This is probably the closest to a side image I can get unfortunately.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
Moved to Invalid Requests section.

The post I've linked here -> Reference Shot Guide contains links to some sites that might contain useful images.
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled. Failure to provide useful images will greatly diminish chances of the request being filled.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

The Great Spice

Potential Patron
Moved to Invalid Requests section.

The post I've linked here -> Reference Shot Guide contains links to some sites that might contain useful images.
Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled. Failure to provide useful images will greatly diminish chances of the request being filled.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
It's hard to find images of this character because nobody has made art of this characters sideview, this request is more for people who are artists and are willing to draw because as far as I've seen I haven't found a complete sideview image.

Rudgar

Content Creator
It's hard to find images of this character because nobody has made art of this characters sideview, this request is more for people who are artists and are willing to draw because as far as I've seen I haven't found a complete sideview image.
Aye, you're maybe right, but ... this still doesn't change the fact that it is your job and only your job to find usable reference images. You can't expect others to do your job and feel motivated to create volounteerly the mod you're asking for.

Discussions about this are useless, too. All of your arguments have been heard before. Do not repeat them.
Respectfully, Rudgar

Top Bottom