Camilla's Challenge (1 Viewer)

What's the winning condition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stomachache

Swell Supporter
It's time for battle. Today, we've summoned Camilla, a princess from Nohr, and one of the mightiest warriors from her dimension.

"So you think you can defeat me? How cute... let's wrestle. Why don't you be a good little boy and decide the rules?"

0_camilla_enters_ring.jpg

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thank you so much!

Camilla: "Why, thank you darling. So you want to see a deathmatch? Watch closely then. You know I have no trouble with killing my opponent."

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks mm_mml! Same, her ryona art is surprisingly rare, maybe because her armor is so damn hard to draw.

Camilla: "I had the same thing in mind, darling. Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel a lot of pain before ending this match."

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Thanks mm_mml! Same, her ryona art is surprisingly rare, maybe because her armor is so damn hard to draw.

Camilla: "I had the same thing in mind, darling. Don't worry, I'll make sure you feel a lot of pain before ending this match."
Most I've seen is Veiled616's guro art. Veiled does quite a bit of Fire Emblem guro. When it comes to bloodless, no weapons, purely ryona stuff, I would say it is definitely rare, though that's probably because FE as a series lends itself better to bloody violent deaths more often than not.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Most I've seen is Veiled616's guro art. Veiled does quite a bit of Fire Emblem guro. When it comes to bloodless, no weapons, purely ryona stuff, I would say it is definitely rare, though that's probably because FE as a series lends itself better to bloody violent deaths more often than not.

Yeah, a lot of the heroines wear armor, so realistically belly blows etc wouldn't even affect them. It'd have to be wrestling moves or fire/lighting etc from mage units.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
1_camilla_en_garde.jpg

Camilla: "Looks like we're having a deathmatch. Hope you've said your prayers, darling... make your move."

(Looks like you can create just one poll per thread, so hope you can leave future responses as replies. Thanks!)

What's your first move?

1) Grapple
2) Handshake
3) Fake handshake > Foot stomp
4) Fake handshake > Belly punch
5) Fake handshake > Groin kick

stomachache

Swell Supporter
(Thanks for the replies! Hope you're enjoying the battle ^^.)

Camilla: "A handshake?........ I suppose it can't hurt."

camilla_handshake.jpg

"!?"

camilla_kick_0.jpg

"Heh, nice try darling."

camilla_kick_1.jpg

(Claw Guard: The armor tied to Camilla's hip. It protects her groin, backside and thighs from lethal blows.)

camilla_kick_2.jpg

"A low blow right from the start? What a pathetic little man."

camilla_counter_0.jpg

"Let me show you what a real attack looks like."

camilla_counter_1.jpg

*SLAM!*

(Camilla is one of the most powerful units in Fire Emblem Conquest with a strength cap of 34. Now she's driven all of that power square into the pit of your belly. Your stomach immediately grumbles and sloshes in protest. You fear Camilla's punch may have caused internal damage......)

camilla_counter_2.jpg

"*Sigh* Down for the count already? How disappointing."

camilla_aftermath.jpg

What's your next move?

- Pick up a weapon (metal pole)
- Summon a partner
- Snatch away her Claw Guard (from behind)
- Kanchou (forming a pistol with your fingers and ramming it into a victim's anus)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Yikes! Should have expected it wouldn't be that easy! Well let's weigh the options: Using a weapon would be a good way to get the upper hand. Calling a teammate sounds sort of lame, rather keep it it 1v1. Stripping her armor could help even the the odds seeing as our protagonist doesn't have any armor of his own. Kanchou would be funny, but not my top pick, lol.

Overall I suppose I vote to snatch the claw guard. Strip the bitch, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.