Callie's Livestreamed Defeat (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
Here's a commissioned story. To those hoping to see some more sexual content in my works, I think you're going to like this one!

----------

What a strange night I just had.

I've been watching the ULSR (Underground Live Stream Ring) for years now. I hesitated to introduce my girlfriend to it, since I didn't know how she would react. After all, most fights are against a man and a woman, and the women rarely win. Most fights are pretty brutal, too. Watchers of the live stream are sometimes able to bid on what the men do to the women, and usually it gets pretty intense. In fact, some of the fights have been fatal, and the fact that it's all real is fascinating to me.

It turns me on quite a bit, too.

Callie, my beautiful girlfriend, caught me watching it one evening, and to my surprise she was actually in to it. We've watched many fights together since, but I just recently found out that she didn't realize it was real.

Callie, who had long dark hair and smooth olive skin, whispered in my ear while we were watching another fight. "Hey, wouldn't it make you hot if I was in one of these fights?"

Playfully, I responded, "Oh yes. Seeing you get dominated in the ring..."

"Yeah? Poor little me wouldn't stand a chance in there."

We didn't even see the end of the fight that night. We were too busy doing... other things. As I was drifting off to sleep with her in my arms, she told me, "I'm going to do it. For real, I'm going to enter the Underground Live Stream Ring."

This woke me up.

"Huh? Hey, I don't actually want you to get hurt..."

"Don't be silly, it's not like it's real..."

"Are you serious? You think it's fake? I've been watching these a long time, I've seen some things... they are definitely NOT fake."

"OK, sure. It's all real." She kissed me on the cheek and went to sleep. It took me a few minutes to get over how she thought they were fake all this time, but eventually I fell asleep and didn't really think about it again.

Until last night.

When I got home from work, I found a note on our bedroom door. It read: Come on in, I have a surprise for you!"

I immediately ripped off all of my clothes except for my boxers, and opened the door. There was nobody inside.

"Hello?" I said into the room. I couldn't help but have a big smile on my face. Callie was always going big on her gifts. She knew how to make me happy, and I couldn't wait to find out what was in store for me this time. Do I have to find you? What do I get if I find you?"

I looked around, under the covers, under the bed, in the closet... nothing. My smile faded.

"Are you in here or not?"

Then I noticed an open laptop on the table. I was too excited to see what Callie was up to that I missed it. It was open to the ULSR homepage. I read the caption at the top of the page, and my heart sank.

"Don't Miss Tonight's Fight! Callie VS Hammer! Lots of Opportunities to Bid! Tune In! 10:00!"

Oh god Callie, what did you do?!"

She did it. She actually did it. She signed up to fight in the Underground Live Stream Ring. She thought it was all fake, and now she was going to be in a real fight. She had no idea! And it was a bidding fight, which meant that they knew this was going to be a one-sided fight, and watchers of the stream could bid on what they wanted to see the man to do to the woman.

Oh right! The man! Who was fighting Callie? I didn't even really look at who she was fighting against!

"Oh fuck!"

It was Hammer! Callie never saw Hammer fight. I thought he retired, but apparently he's back. He was the most brutal fighter in the ULSR! He had a signature finishing move...

"Oh Callie."

I imagined Hammer performing his brutal finishing move on my girlfriend, and to my surprise I actually got hard. I was feeling a mix of emotions. Obviously I didn't want anything to happen to my girlfriend, but the idea of her in the ring... it was a long standing fantasy of mine, but I never thought it would actually happen. I wasn't actually sure if I even wanted it to happen.

It was definitely happening now, though.

The fact that there was bidding during this fight gave me some hope. Perhaps I could find a way to get her out of this mess. At the end of fights like this, one final bid was opened up to see how the man would finish the woman off. If I could win that bid...

Well, it was settled. I would watch the fight. I would let it go on for awhile out of curiosity, but once the fight got to the end, I would bid for her life. I just had to be the highest bidder, and I would be able to ask for mercy. Hopefully it wouldn't be my whole life savings, but if it came to that, then that's just the way it would have to be. Then she would pay me back every penny.

----------

Ten o'clock rolled around, and I was all set. I logged in to the website and was waiting for the fight to start. The video was just a static image of Callie and Hammer, both dressed in their fighting attire. I had to admit, Callie looked extremely sexy in her outfit. Her long dark hair was tied back into a ponytail, She wore a revealing mesh top with a black bra underneath that really highlighted her amazing cleavage. She wore mesh leggings with black panties that showed off her beautiful legs. The leggings ended just above her feet, which were covered with white socks and her black running shoes that she wore all the time. Her outfit really showed off her curvy form, and no lingerie or anything could have looked sexier on her to me than that outfit. Seeing my girlfriend in that attire on this website was driving me mad. Glancing at the chat, I noticed that I wasn't the only who thought she was hot.

"God damn what a beauty! Can't wait to see Hammer take her out!"

"Y'all shouldn't even bid cuz I'm gonna win 'em all!"

"If I win a bid, I'm gonna make him rip that top off!"

"She's got to be the hottest bitch we've seen yet!"

I couldn't help but feel a bit of pride at how popular my girlfriend was. But the more I watched the chat, the more scared I became.

"Hammer's gonna kill that bitch!"

"Can't wait for the Hammer Special!"

"Dumb bitch probably thought this was fake!"

"lol shes gunna b ded"

Why did it have to be Hammer? He was one of my favorite fighters because of his brutality, but I knew that Callie had no chance against him. My only hope was to win the final bid.

Hammer was a big dude, tall, but also a bit overweight. Despite his somewhat chubby appearance, I knew that there was solid muscle in there. He hit like a truck. His outfit was always the same: just a red speedo. The only other thing covering his body was a large hammer tattooed on his chest. Whether he got the tattoo because of the name, or the name because of the tattoo, I don't know. Either way, he earned the name Hammer. And I was about to watch him pound Callie into the ground. I felt a strange mix of horror and horniness.

I didn't have much time to process my emotions since the video finally started playing. Callie and Hammer were already standing in the ring at opposite corners. Callie was being playful with the audience, waving and dancing, and when she realized the cameras were finally on, she smiled real big and blew a kiss, which I knew was targeted right at me. It warmed my heart, but then the camera panned over to Hammer and I felt cold again. He must have been almost a full foot taller than Callie. He flexed and pointed into the crowd, who all seemed extra enthusiastic for the fight.

"Welcome everyone to our match of the evening! We have newcomer Callie over here, let's say hello to her! Hello, Callie!"

"Hey there!"

"What made you want to fight with us tonight? You were pretty insistent on fighting here tonight!"

"Well, me and my boyfriend have been watching you for, like, ever, and I wanted to surprise him! Hey babe! Love you!" Then she blew another kiss.

"Ah, well, I'm sure he's plenty surprised! And over here, of course, you all know Hammer!" The crowd erupted into a loud applause. "Now Hammer, it's been a hot minute since you fought with us. What made you want to step back in the ring?"

"I saw picture of pretty girl!" he said with some European accent. "Was asked if I wanted to fight! Couldn't refuse!" Then he bashfully waved at my girlfriend. Already he was toying with her. Callie laughed and waved back. She certainly looked like she was enjoying herself. If only she knew what was coming. And those bastards there weren't going to tell her.

"Let's not waste anymore time, as soon as I hop out of the ring, you may begin!"

The announcer hopped out of the ring, and they began.

Callie walked a very sexy walk towards the center of the ring. She really swayed her hips. The camera zoomed in on her ass, which was a very nice size. The mesh hugged her body tightly and left little to the imagination. Hammer smiled and slowly made his way to the center as well. They finally got close to each other. Callie ran a finger across Hammer's tattoo.

"Mmm, nice tat," she said as she looked up into Hammer's eyes. "You won't hammer me too hard, will you?"

Hammer merely smiled. I couldn't help myself, I started yelling at the laptop.

"Get out of there! Get away! Back up! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Then Callie drove a fist into his gut. She pulled her punch, just lightly hitting him. Hammer gave no reaction, his smile still on his face. Callie drove her other fist into his gut a little harder, then her other, then the other. She kept punching his gut over and over again harder and harder, obviously getting frustrated at his lack of reaction.

"Not the best actor then, are you?" she mumbled quietly.

Hammer started laughing. He seemed very amused at Callie's behavior. Maybe he wouldn't be so rough with her then.

BLAM!

Shit, maybe not.

Hammer clotheslined Callie and sent her head over heels to the mat. She landed face down. Her hand was holding the side of her head, and I could see that she was dazed.

"C'mon, get up!" I yelled. "GET OUT OF THERE! CALLIE!!"

Hammer grabbed onto Callie's ponytail and yanked her quickly up to her feet. Then he drove his fist into her stomach which sent her down to her knees, groaning in pain.

"UGGGHHHHHH!"

She clutched her stomach and coughed violently. Then Hammer yanked up on her ponytail again, this time keeping her on her knees. Then he slammed his fist across my girlfriends face and knocked her out. Her head slammed against the mat and her body twitched once.

Hammer shouted out in his thick accent, "opening up bidding! What I do next?"

Bidding only went on for ten seconds. Once the ten seconds were up, the highest bidder got to choose what would happen. It took a lot of willpower for me to refrain from bidding yet. I only had so much money to work with, I knew I had to keep it all for the end. I had to leave Callie's fate up to the watchers for now. Hopefully they would be merciful.

Looking at the chat, I highly doubted it.

"Fucking kill her!"

"Break her neck!"

"Bend her over and give her the hammer!"

The announcer spoke. I could barely hear him over the crowd's excitement.

"The first bid is in! The winner says, 'every time you knock her out, remove a piece of clothing!'"

The crowd erupted again. Hammer bent down and lifted up one of her legs. He twisted off a shoe, then tossed it out of the ring. He dropped her leg, then picked up the other one and twisted off her other shoe.

"Two shoes count as one clothing!"

"Sure thing," the announcer said. "That works for us, doesn't it?"

The crowd agreed.

Hammer pulled her up to her knees again and slapped her in the face several times until she woke up.

"Ow, fuck! What the hell, man?!"

Hammer didn't feel a need to explain, he just delivered knee strikes into Callie's face. He slammed his knee into my girlfriend's face over and over again. I couldn't look away, all I could do was watch, totally helpless. Hammer then picked Callie up by her head. She kicked and kicked, but she was too weak to affect Hammer. The big man then let go of Callie, and as she fell, he rose his knee. Her face slammed into his knee on her way down, and she was out again.

"Bid again!"

Hammer started pulling off Callie's leggings. Her legs were my favorite part of her body, so my excitement grew. I was starting to get into the fight like I did all the other fights. I had to keep reminding myself that that was Callie in there. All that did was make me hornier.

As Hammer was pulling off her leggings, revealing her beautifully smooth legs, the announcer spoke again. "Bidding has ended! This winner says, 'throatlift her until she falls unconscious!'"

Hammer just finished pulling off her leggings as Callie began to awake.

"Unghh... wha... what's happening? Wait what? Are you stripping me?! EEP!"

Hammer placed his large hand around my girlfriend's throat and lifted her up in the air. She kicked and kicked, but her legs were nowhere near the ground, and she lacked the strength to do anything to Hammer from that angle. She beat on his arm, but it was no good.

I was worried for Callie, but I couldn't stop staring at her legs. They were covered in sweat, and each kick made her legs and ass jiggle. I always loved the way her legs looked when she was doing something physical, and despite the fact that she was being choked to death, all I could focus on were her legs. The cameraman seemed to agree with me, because that's where he zoomed in. Her kicks slowed down until finally she stopped. Her arms and legs swayed back and forth limply as Hammer held her up in the air. He held her there for a few extra seconds. The camera panned up from her legs and focused on her face. Her eyes were half closed and rolled up. The camera zoomed back out, then Hammer tossed her to the ground.

"BIDDING BEGINS AGAIN!"

Callie lay spread out on her back. Hammer lifted her leg and pulled off one of her socks, right as bidding ended. While Hammer was in the middle of pulling off her second sock, the announcer said, "Give the soles of her feet a good lick!"

Hammer smiled, pulled off her second sock, and stuck his tongue out while dragging her foot across it. He dropped her foot then picked up her other one. She woke up, coughing violently, just as he licked her other foot.

"Ugh! COUGH! What the fuck? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? FUCK YOU!" Callie lashed out and kicked Hammer right in the nose. To his surprise, it started bleeding.

"Ow! Stupid bitch! Hurt my face!"

Hammer dropped her leg, and Callie rolled over and tried crawling away as quickly as she could. Hammer grabbed one of her ankles and dragged her back towards the center of the ring. Then he grabbed one of her legs and started bending it back, putting her in a one legged boston crab. He slowly bent her leg, and eventually bent it farther than I knew it could bend. Callie had many talents, but being overly flexible wasn't one of them.

"AHHH! STOP IT! I QUIT! PLEASE! I'M DONE! I GIVE! I THOUGHT THIS WAS FUCKING FAKE! AHHHHHH!"

CRACK! "GYAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Hammer bent her leg all the way back. The sound of it breaking could be heard even through the camera mic.

"Oh, Callie. I'm sorry. I'll get you out of this. Just hold on. The final bid should be soon. Hold on!"

Callie wasn't unconscious, but Hammer decided to remove more clothing anyway. He grabbed on to her mesh top and ripped it open. She gave little resistance as she was still trying to fathom that her leg was just broken. Hammer pulled the shirt off of my girlfriend, leaving her with just her black bra and panties.

"BIDDING STARTS! Get them in! We've only got two more left after this one!"

"Oh man," I said out loud. "I don't know if she can take it. Maybe I should bid now..." I thought about it, but refrained. I had a plan and I would stick to it. I read through some more comments.

"Kill her now!

"Slap dat ass"

"Give her a good hammerin'!"

"Fuck her senseless!"

"Smash her head in!"

I had to admit, reading through the comments and imagining my girlfriend in all these different scenarios really turned me on. The comments were getting hard to read because of how many there were. I looked at the number of watchers for this fight and realized it was almost double the highest number I had ever seen. My girlfriend was now in the most watched fight of ULSR history. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride.

"We have another winner! They say, 'break her in half!'"

"Oh shit," I said into my laptop.

Hammer laughed loudly as the crowd got to their feet and cheered. Callie merely laid on the ground and sobbed quietly, holding her broken leg. Then she screamed loudly as Hammer picked her up. His arms were wrapped tightly around her, pinning her arms to her body so that she couldn't punch him. Her legs were kicking but were doing no good. He started squeezing, and her screams got louder.

"AHHHHH! FUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUUU!"

Hammer doubled his efforts and squeezed even harder.

"AEEEEEIIIIEEEEE!"

The veins in his head were bulging as he squeezed. He was not going lightly on her at all, he was giving her his full strength.

"AHH AHH AHHHHHH! STOOOOP IT PLEEEEASE!"

CRACK! "Ungh."

Callie's back audibly broke and she went limp. Her head fell backwards and her legs stopped kicking. Hammer kept squeezing for several more seconds before letting her flop down to the ground. The announcer was about to reopen bidding, but Hammer wasn't done yet apparently. He lifted up my girlfriend's limp body above his head.

Again, I yelled at my laptop. "You've already broken her back, fuckface! What more do you want?!"

CRACKKK!

Hammer slammed Callie's already broken back down over his knee. Her body flopped limply, and was now draped over his knee. She was bent farther back than I knew she was naturally capable of.

"Shit, Callie. Fuck, I hope it's not too late!"

"BIDDING HAS STARTED!"

Hammer kept Callie's limp body over his knee while the bidding went on. The camera got in close while Hammer rubbed his fat hands over my girlfriend's body. Over her stomach, up and down her legs, squeezing her breasts... putting his fingers down her panties... It took every ounce of willpower for me not to bid yet. I wanted him to stop, but I still needed to save her life. Just one more bid before the last one. She just needed to make it one more...

"Strangle her with her bra!"

"NO!" I shouted. I thought I fucked up, that it was all over, but then the announcer kept going.

"We've got one more bid after this, so don't go all the way yet, big guy!"

"Right!" Hammer said. He rolled Callie off of his knee and she crashed to the floor. He ripped off my girlfriend's bra, then rolled her over on to her back, exposing her breasts to the crowd and the camera. She looked so beautiful there laying on the mat in just her black panties, her body shiny from sweat. Hammer sat down behind Callie's head, then he sat her up and wrapped her bra around her neck.

I kept speaking to my laptop, though I knew she couldn't hear me.

"Hang on baby. It's almost over."

I was rock hard.

Hammer started pulling on the bra, and Callie woke up in a panic. Her legs and arms flailed wildly, and I'm not sure that she even knew what was happening anymore. Hammer pulled and pulled. Callie thrashed around, left, right, forward, backward, trying as hard as she could to escape being strangled by her own bra. Eventually Hammer wrapped his legs around her and bent and stretched her already broken body back. The camera got in close and panned over her stretched body as she was being strangled.

"ACK! GACKKK! GUH! UH! UUUUUUGH! EEECKKKKK!"

The camera panned up to her face. Callie's eyes were bulging out of her head. Her tongue stuck out and a trail of drool dripped from it. Her face was almost purple now. The camera zoomed out. Her body stopped flailing and could only twitch at this point. The second her eyes rolled back and she went limp, Hammer let up and he let her fall on to her side. He stood up and placed his foot on her head. He flexed to the crowd and shouted, "How do I finish her?"

"FINAL BIDDING STARTS NOW!"

Finally, this was my chance to save her. I put in my whole life savings as the bid. I hoped it wouldn't go that high.

The number was green, which meant I had the highest bid. The timer counted down, which seemed like it took forever. Five seconds, still green, four seconds, three, two, one...

The numbers turned red. I had been outbid.

"FUCK! NO! NOOOOO!"

I gripped the laptop and shook it, not that it would do anything.

"And tonight's finishing move, as if there was any doubt, the Hammer Special!"

Hammer yelled triumphantly to the crowd, who returned the enthusiasm tenfold. He pulled Callie up to her knees by her ponytail, and started rubbing her face against his crotch.

"Goddamnit Callie, why did you do this to me? I told you it was real, you stupid bitch! FUCK!" After my outburst, I started thinking. Callie's fate was sealed now, and there was nothing I could do about it. In a way, the weight was lifted from my shoulders. It was no longer my responsibility, and it was her own foolishness that put her into this situation. I sighed to myself, then reached in to my boxers and decided to enjoy watching Hammer apply his Hammer Special to my now ex-girlfriend.

Hammer rubbed Callie's face against his crotch until she woke up. When she did, she weakly tried to hit Hammer with a fist, but she knew how useless it was. Callie couldn't help but stare at Hammer's crotch. A small smile crept across her face as she saw how large the bulge was in his speedo.

"Oh my," was all she said.

When he pulled down the front of his speedo and let his enormous member flop out, her eyes widened and her smile faded.

"Oh no..."

Hammer put two fingers into Callie's mouth and his thumb under her chin. Then he yanked down and to the side hard, snapping her jaw open with a loud crack.

"GYUUU-GCK!"

Hammer stuck his member into her mouth and she gagged immediately. He forced her head down farther along his shaft slowly. She gagged and gagged and tried to push herself away but he was too strong for her. Her head got stuck about halfway down his shaft. Her eyes were watering and drool was hanging out the side of her mouth. She tried even harder to escape as she couldn't breathe, and the bastard broke her jaw so she couldn't even bite down.

It was here that he finally performed the maneuver that gave the Hammer Special its name. With one hand holding onto her hair, he balled the other into a fist, then pounded on the back of Callie's head, forcing her farther along his shaft.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Each hit forced his member farther and farther down her throat. To everyone's surprise, Callie put her hand down her panties. She gagged violently while rubbing herself. Hammer continued his onslaught of punches to the back of Callie's head.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

It didn't look like her head would go any further, but then Hammer rose his fist all the way in the air and slammed it hard into the back of her head.

BAM! "GU-CKKKKkkkkkkk..."

Callie's eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she went limp, and her hand slipped out of her panties and rested against her legs. It was dripping wet. Hammer held Callie in this position for a full minute keeping his member shoved down her throat. The camera zoomed in on the bulge in her neck, and I exploded in my boxers.

I didn't even see the rest of the livestream. I didn't see Hammer pry Callie's head off of his member. I didn't see his member as it dripped with drool, semen, and blood. I didn't even notice when he cocked her head harshly to the side, snapping her neck and finishing her off for good. I merely closed the laptop, crawled into my bed, and fell asleep, exhausted.

The next morning came, and I thought about what had happened. Despite this experience, I decided I wasn't going to stop watching fights. If anything, having this experience made my interest in them even stronger. I may even become a fighter myself, one day. But for now, I was going to rewatch Callie's fight. In fact, I was sure this was going to be my entire weekend.

THE END

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
Oof, that's a great one!

One thought I had while reading it, is that how humiliating it would be if Callie tried to have one last pleasure before her death but passed out\died before that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.