Cali Logan getting destroyed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keeblerelf

Pretty good showcase. Cali Logan was mouthy, though she could have been heaving/breathless more (don't smart off while your jaw is in a headlock!). Onyx was great at taunting.

The opening minute was pure awesome. "You ready cupcake?" "GOD you're cocky." The striking portions -- any punching, kicking, lariats (though the elbow drop @ 3:45 was sweet) -- left much to be desired. The girls tried their best to act their way through it (Onyx's smack-talk enthusiasm and Cali selling only go so far) -- sometimes the camera angle would help by hiding one girl behind the other. The body slams @ 2:00 was pretty ugly (though they did cause Cali to pop out), but that fisherman's SUPLEX @ 4:45 was BEAUTIFUL. (Probably because Cali didn't land right.) I was sorta hoping that was going to be a German @ 4:50, but alas. ("How's that coochie feelin'?") Also was hoping to see Onyx drop back into a hanging head-scissors @ 9:30. (like Candace Michelle did in the WWE) The video got better around the 8:00 mark; Cali's comebacks get nicely interrupted, Onyx isn't slowing down her strikes, and Cali's actually struggling to fight out of the submissions.

Really wished some of the kicks were crisper (whether it's a kick or a stomp, you see Onyx sloooow down) and Cali needs to fall down more often (6:20; perfect time to slump in the corner). Still, a very sexy effort put forth by both competitors. Onyx was mouthy enough, Cali did actually pop out, and there were several high-impact slams.

Deleted member 160

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, Cali's just a fetish model, she's not going to take the big bumps but it's a pretty good vid nonetheless. my favorite part: "How many fingers am I holding up?" "You can't even count that high." lol.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Cali always talks too much though. I wish she would give up more easily, instead of always being stubborn. It's kinda annoying after a while.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Cali just looks like your perfect jobber in anything and she usually sells what happens to her really well.

S

slotde100

I have the other half where Cal1 loses:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJMTN2C8

DORKSTICK

Potential Patron
Slotde100, you are my hero thanks a million. I have been searching for that video for ever.

D

daj1nvazn

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'm gonna lock this as it's risky. If someone wants to discuss Cali Logan, make the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.