C. Viper's Last Mission (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
This is a story I always wanted to do simply because I cant STAND C.VIPER so she has this coming. Hope you enjoy.

"I heard you were good...You certainlyyy look good." The woman says sitting at her desk. " I am more then good baby...Im perfection." Crimson Viper says with a smirk. The woman reveals herself to be Anna Williams. Anna walks over to viper and puts her hands on vipers hips. " soft hips." anna says gazing in vipers eyes. " I 'am' delicate." viper says. They both begin to kiss but viper says. " Look this is fine but I know you didnt call me here for this." Anna gives a small smile and walks over to the window.

She explains that she wants viper to kill her sister Nina. "Can you do it?" Anna ask looking back at viper with a curtain look. Viper puts her hand on her fleshy hip, she looks at a picture of Nina. "yeah, piece of cake."

Viper leaves and begins to track her target. For two days she tracks Nina and being a typical american she likes to eat at her favorite fast food place 'Bobs Big Fat Burritos' scarfing down several big ass burritos. After her gluttonous indulgence she tracks Nina to a abandon warehouse.

She follows Nina in the up stairs office. " Now what 'URRP excuse me' could you be looking for my irish beauty?" Viper's breath still smelled of the huge burrito she inhaled. She opens the door and is surprise to find Nina just sitting there looking at her come through the door.

" So you knew I was tracking you." Viper said. " I did." Nina then leaps into the air for flip and lands on her feet with unnatural grace. Viper was impressed. They began to trade blows blocking and countering when suddenly viper noticed something is wrong with her suit.

Viper just realized there is no display in her viser. She tried to do her electric fist but nothing came out but an ordinary weak punch. Nina crabs the dumbfounded vipers out stretched fist and flips her over on the floor. She made a heavy thud on her big backside. Viper slowly gets up.

" I have people everywhere...including your C.I.A." Nina says.

"What are you-you blabbing about?"

" That suit you're warring is just a regular suit. I had it switched."

" YOU WHAT?!?"

" Yes and now you're just a regular old soccer mom... and it shows." Nina says as she directs her eyes towards vipers thick midsection.

Nina then rushes viper running at her at top speed. The once calm cool agent just now pist herself being full of fear. With a bright yellow streak down her back, viper tried to turn and run away but the voluptuous curvy agent is too slow and Nina catches her by her jacket.

In a panic, Viper Swings with a spinning backhand but the skillful Nina Williams blocks and cracks her elbow in one fluid motion, but before viper can make a grunt from the pain, Nina spins under the poor agents arm twisting it to her back then breaks her shoulder. Viper doesn't even have time to react to the pain that is running through her arm. Nina then shoves viper face first into a wall. Nina leans close to vipers ear.

" You see, with out the suit, you're nothing but an average C.I.A. agent whos had her day in the sun just a little too long. You are old and ur tired. You are an insult to fighters everywhere."

The minute Nina lets her go the tall red head lashes out in anger and desperation with a feeble attack. Nina ducks and dodges with ease. The more she dodged the harder viper pressed her attack. Viper couldnt concentrate too much because of the pain in her arm so she didnt realize she is leaving herself open to many attacks. Nina ducks and dose a palm to vipers soft belly. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!?" the poor red head stopped dead in her tracks as she made a gut wrenching sound bending over holding her stomach. the pain is agonizing. Nina then dose a sharp knee to vipers face. blood splatters everywhere as the poor viper pops straight up. "AAAAAhh." Nina then gos into her four side kick combo kicking the helpless viper in her chest face and belly.

Viper is shoved to a wall and nina went into her blonde bombshell slamming her palms right into vipers soft exposed midsection. Vipers body is slammed pressed against the wall cracking it a little. Her belly fat ripples from the impact of the blow all the way to her large butt. Her head tilts up as her eyes roll from the pain. Her juicy fat lips quiver as she lets out an almost death yelp.

She falls on her hands and knees holding her ruined tummy. Shes breathing heavy and shes drooling blood and spit. The once arrogant agent realizes shes in over her head. She knew with out the suit she had no chance.

Viper stood up slowly and wobbly. She got into her stance and it was shaky and loose. She had a scared look on her face. as she took a step to attack she felt a rumbling in her belly. " Ooooh whats going on?" Viper said as she rubs her bruised belly. She then felt sick to her stomach. Turns out all the belly attacks nina was dishing out caused those burritos to come up. Viper threw all of her food up all over the floor. Nina just looks on, looking down on her in disgust. Viper is throwing up and farting at the same time. It is a disgusting sight.

After that, The pitiful viper thought about begging for her life but her pride would not allow that. She stood back up coughing up blood and vomit around her mouth, she went for one last attack but it is slow and clumsy. Nina dose a light roundhouse kick to vipers nose making her head snap back in a world of dizziness. as she kicks she rolls to the side behind the foolish agent.

When viper shakes it off, she sees an empty room. Viper starts to panic and more piss runs down the once perfect agents leg. Suddenly she felt a tight grip around her neck. two arms grips around her neck like a python. Nina had applied a rear neck and choke or sleeperhold.

The tall thick red heads curvy body went into a panic. Viper tried to break the hold by pulling ninas hands but Nina is way too strong for the american glutton. Nina brings her to the ground sitting her on her fat ass. Vipers pants split revealing her purple victoria secret panties. Her thick legs kicked and scraped the floor. Vipers tongue hangs out of her mouth all the way down to her chin. Her eyes are red and watery.

After a while she grew weaker and weaker. Her legs just began moving across the floor slowly, Her arms moved slowly down by her sides and starts to flail strangely about. Her eyes rolls to the back of her head as they dim, Her tongue is now sandwiched between her juicy fat lips. You could here her faint gurgling sounds as she convulses. The last three buttons on her vest pops right off revealing that she was holding in her fat round potbelly that bounces up and down as her body nerves shake.

Finally she releases her bowels and it was a lot. Then no movement. The once perfect american agent has expired in her own filth. Her body is limb and loose like a doll. Nina gets up and quickly disappears with out a trace. all thats left is a cracked wall and the filthy broken body of a foolish agent.

Lycan

Casual Client
Wow this is really great story. What a humiliating defeat, losing control of her bladder and bowels.

I hope you write a similar story starring Chun-Li.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.