1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bunny suit with adjustable breast size.

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by hen, Oct 3, 2016.

1. hen

hen Potential Patron

Sep 24, 2016
    Hey, i would like a bunny suit that has adjustable breast sizes and the bunny tail from the attached image.
    If possible, i would like the bunny suit to be the same or similar to the attached image.
    This bunny suit is from Shade's download page.

Edit by moderator: @hen wants @Shade's bunny suit, but with breast slider support.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    tmb likes this.
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Jun 5, 2012
    This sort of thing has been requested before (examples 1 2).

The most significant challenge is found at the neckline. When you add breast-slider support to a low-necked garment (such as a strapless dress), you often create a noticeable "hinge point" under the anterior edge of the armpit. The "torso" section of the garment remains fixed in shape while the "breast" section gets redrawn to cover various breast sizes. As a result, the whole garment might exhibit a "kinked" neckline.

It's possible to use fancy modding techniques to generate a smooth neckline (but this means that the project consumes more time/effort, and the output files will have worse compatibility). It's also possible to use standard modding techniques, but to choose a shape which minimizes the kinked appearance. Or it's possible to simply accept the kinked shape.

Please glance through some of the previous discussion (in the linked threads). You don't need to read all of it; I'd just like to avoid completely repeating the earlier conversations. Those threads mentioned RGB sliders and shading patterns, which are features that you may wish to include in your request. Afterwards, you can take a few SDT screenshots showing small, medium, and large breasts (or use this one) and then sketch out a basic fitting for the bunny suit (e.g. by drawing a line across the girl's torso and breasts). This will help modders to understand how you expect the bunny suit to fit, and how you expect it to change shape as the breast size is adjusted.