Broken Hymn (RPG Maker VX Ace) [updated - Feb 11th, 2017] (1 Viewer)

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor

Hi everyone,
This is an h-game I've been working on for quite some time now.

There is quite a bit to the game but it include things such as the following: nice visuals, real-time combat, a dark story, and will have very strong sexual scenes. This is something like dark fantasy, though the purpose of this game isn't to focus on combat or medieval settings, you'll will probably understand the game a lot more once the first chapter is complete. The game is still in early development but this game will contain animated-sex.
This game will include a wide variety of fetishes, some of the planned fetishes include: M-F, yuri, femdom, rape, futa, ntr, experimentation, monster-girl, gangbang, prostitution, amputee.

Story:
Supported by the Princess of Karina, A former mercenary named Shouko, along with her band of former mercenaries, go on a desperate mission to rescue their friend who's has been sentenced to death.
Across the continent, Prince Lean's home kingdom of Elfina is brutally attacked and destroyed by the kingdom of Seuson. Prince Lean barely makes it to Minerva, where his childhood friend princess Mina rules.

Download:
You can always get the latest version of the game here: pizzacat's home

If you enjoyed this game, please consider supporting me on patreon.

Ideas, questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome.
enjoy, I'll look forward to reading what you'll post. ^^

Last edited:

unknown

Potential Patron
Very very very interesting..... *_*

For a long time I wondered what had become the game's producer Sakurahime, the game that I had accidentally found on the internet and then I no longer found, the game that I liked very much.
I am very pleased to see that not only have you done un'updat of that beautiful game but you've also baked other securities.

My congratulations again for your work!

Last edited by a moderator:

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
Very very very interesting..... *_*

For a long time I wondered what had become the game's producer Sakurahime, the game that I had accidentally found on the internet and then I no longer found, the game that I liked very much.
I am very pleased to see that not only have you done un'updat of that beautiful game but you've also baked other securities.

My congratulations again for your work!

Thank you so much! I have a ton of things planned for this game and hope to make it the best I can, I hope you enjoy it.
You may already know this but there's currently an ongoing poll that include Sakurahime on my blog.
Again thanks for the support, I'll try my best! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.