Breathplay Dialog (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter qyle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Q

qyle

I wrote a dialog for a masochist chick with an asphyxiation fetish who gets off on being choked. I figured it might be in line with some people's interests. Remember, it's a game so there's no pesky risk of permanent brain damage, and her lines are sort of written with that in mind. If it's too extreme you can always edit it yourself. She'll mention turning blue, but I don't know how to do that so you'll have to mess with skin tint manually if you're interested in that sort of thing.

This would go well with a mod that reduces the time she can hold her breath, since she's written to complain if you don't knock her out. Also I know the game tracks how long she's been unable to breathe, so it might be possible to get her to turn blue like a real person would. Anyone know how to do that?

edited now that I understand the syntax a little better

I might do one for a more general audience but that depends on what you think of this.

Attachments

crazy asphyx girl.txt
25.2 KB · Views: 10,286

booster

Avid Affiliate
I'm impressed by the amount of lines! although I'm not in that fainting thing I'll test your dialogue

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Great! I haven't checked it out yet, but I have fetish for asphyxiation, so I'll definitely be sure to try this out later ;3

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.