Breast tattoos (1 Viewer)

O

Olivara

I second this. Maybe not something as completely inked as the picture above, but there's quite a bit of room for creativity with tattoos like that. From intricate designs to a simple "Fuck me".

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
I like a lot of ink on girls, the Suicide Girls are good reference as well, but the breasts are the only part I can't add ink. I have the sleeves, calf, and the mid leg tats... just freckles and nipples (still nice options). But I would love to see more tattoos in general as well, but for now I just need some tats for tits. That should be the title for this thread, Tats 4 Tits! LOL ;D

superduper2019

Content Creator
Well, this is actually not thaaaat difficult if you find good stencils on da google ;)

This is what I've come up with now, any more suggestions? (Lack of creativeness)

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Well unformatted SD-Card, You know your stuff, the hello kitty was a nice touch. But I wouldn't begin to know how to start that. I'm still at noob status. so I may ask a bit then and then, but I would like know how you did that.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
PaulMaul3rd said:
Well unformatted SD-Card, You know your stuff, the hello kitty was a nice touch. But I wouldn't begin to know how to start that. I'm still at noob status. so I may ask a bit then and then, but I would like know how you did that.

Not that I have done much flash modding, but I could tell you that the SDT body template is all you need to use to do just about what unformatted SD-Card did. Just gotta have Flash CS4 or CS5 to do it, which is a costly program to get.

superduper2019

Content Creator
Well, I just used the Top Layer and placed these Stencils on it, no magic here.

But I'm asking for more breast tattoos that you guys would like to see in game ;D

Sknaht

Potential Patron
Breast tattoos...reather sexy. I've been seeing tattoo's a lot lately lol, but these are stil awesome.

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Since you asked for suggestions... What about some breast tattoos like stars to match the side tattoo, Tribal design, or even a 4 leaf clover(I threw that one in there for me)... yeah. I like the hello Kity, but hears a thought of curiosity, since you changed the nipple. Have you ever heard of Miss Bunny??? She has heart shaped nipples and holy shit, I came buckets! But might be too much to bite off in doing but thought I asked, if anything enjoy the nipples and thanks for any. But again I would like the swf files for the two you already did Sd-Card, your the shit!
pFqyTPU.jpg

missbunny_09.jpg

1-320x240.jpg

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
BuckWild said:
Just gotta have Flash CS4 or CS5 to do it, which is a costly program to get.

So true, very expensive... LOL...LMFAO, isn't that right SD. In all seriousness it'll only cost you a few minutes of typing... if you know who to ask ;)

superduper2019

Content Creator
PaulMaul3rd said:
Since you asked for suggestions... What about some breast tattoos like stars to match the side tattoo, Tribal design, or even a 4 leaf clover(I threw that one in there for me)... yeah. I like the hello Kity, but hears a thought of curiosity, since you changed the nipple. Have you ever heard of Miss Bunny??? She has heart shaped nipples and holy shit, I came buckets! But might be too much to bite off in doing but thought I asked, if anything enjoy the nipples and thanks for any. But again I would like the swf files for the two you already did Sd-Card, your the shit!
pFqyTPU.jpg

missbunny_09.jpg

1-320x240.jpg

Find everything in my thread (except the nipples, maybe another day, maybe not...)

Dante said:
BuckWild said:
Just gotta have Flash CS4 or CS5 to do it, which is a costly program to get.

So true, very expensive... LOL...LMFAO, isn't that right SD. In all seriousness it'll only cost you a few minutes of typing... if you know who to ask ;)
Pretty much this. ;D

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
I don't have much to spend on my programs at the time, so you got me there. But SD-Card... your a boss man! I love the work and the support man, fucking awesome. But what do you think of Miss Bunny? Do you think that is possible in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.