Breast Measuring Dialogue (Updated) (1 Viewer)

tanksk1

Potential Patron
This is a dialogue to be used with Sby's breast expansion mod V2_2 and up. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

When in game, pull her head up and her current cup size will be displayed.

This works because it tracks variables called "breastsize" and "breastsize2" . This can only be done with Sby's mod. The breast scale slider is not tracked.

If you want to customize this dialogue you must not use the in game editor. It removes part of the code when saving. You must use a program like notepad for example.

If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer.

Updated dialogue. No more waiting to get the cup size.

Attachments

dialogue.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 1,690

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Breast Measuring Dialogue

oh god, you should have told me you guys needed extra copies of the variables to do ranged checks; and here i thought what i did was working.

anyway, after seeing this i uploaded a new version of breastexpansion 2.2 to include a second copy of the numbered variables.

so now hopefully this works properly:
pulled_up:"AAA cup"{"style":"Thought","check":{"breastsize":">=0","breastsize2":"<=20"}}
pulled_up:"A cup"{"style":"Thought","check":{"breastsize":">20","breastsize2":"<=40"}}
pulled_up:"B cup"{"style":"Thought","check":{"breastsize":">40","breastsize2":"<=60"}}
pulled_up:"C cup"{"style":"Thought","check":{"breastsize":">60","breastsize2":"<=85"}}
pulled_up:"D cup"{"style":"Thought","check":{"breastsize":">85","breastsize2":"<=150"}}

Pim_gd

Content Creator
This seems to confirm a suspicion I've had for a while - I can't get her to start with something smaller than a D cup. Is this a bug?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Pim_gd said:
This seems to confirm a suspicion I've had for a while - I can't get her to start with something smaller than a D cup. Is this a bug?
it uses the mod's breastsize variable.
if you change the sdt breast slider after loading, you have to redefine her regular breast size by clicking the 'm-bs' button on breastexpansion's modpage.

obviously, any changes to breastsize that the mod does changes the mod's breastsize variable.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
sby said:
Pim_gd said:
it uses the mod's breastsize variable.
if you change the sdt breast slider after loading, you have to redefine her regular breast size by clicking the 'm-bs' button on breastexpansion's modpage.

obviously, any changes to breastsize that the mod does changes the mod's breastsize variable.

No, no matter what I do, I can't get it lower than 70 when using the mod. Even when setting restrictions and such - the moment she touches his cock it instantly jumps back to what it was.

tanksk1

Potential Patron
Go to 'expansion size range' in the settings and try setting autominbreastsize 0. Also make sure your loader and BE mod is up to date.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
tanksk1 said:
Go to 'expansion size range' in the settings and try setting autominbreastsize 0. Also make sure your loader and BE mod is up to date.

Did that first thing and it works!
Sby, I would recommend adding this to a faq if you have one.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
let me try to re-word what i tried to explain:

"autominbreastsize=1 //1=active, minbreastamount is set to whatever her current breast size is"

this is supposed to work as an automatic way to define what her smallest breast size should be.
when choosing to load the mod, it sees what value her breastsize is and sets the minbreastamount to that value.

so if you loaded the mod when her breast size was 70, then the minimum breast size will be 70.
this feature is set up like this to be able to use with other characters (that have different starting breast sizes) without having to redefine the minimum breast size in the mod settings.

because some people like to change the breast size themselves after loading the mod, i added in the 'm-bS' button in the modpage.
when pressed, the mod sets the minimum breast size to whatever her current breasts are.
then any expansion amount that has occurred will be applied.

by turning it off, you are disabling the autominsize, and choosing that the breasts will be a fixed size to start with no matter what character is loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.